Let Me Explain The Walk Again

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One begins as a disciple(student) of the new testament. For at least three years they put as many stories and verses in their belief system as they can. That gives the Holy Spirit some language to work with. The Holy Spirit only brings to remembrance what Jesus has said to YOU.
when you read the new testament Jesus is speaking to you. When you start remembering the verses that is the Holy Spirit trying to teach you. Then if you can submit to every verse that you remember for eleven years. That is the meat understanding you will gain. The verses from the Holy Spirit will lead you into purging all your carnality, and crucifying all your emotions and feelings.
Now your ready for the new wine, the revelations of Jesus Christ. For seven years you will receive revelations that are just for you to learn from. Then you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ that you share with others.
Or at least that was the way my walk went. And apparently Paul's went.

[Gal 1:10, 12, 15-19
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ. ...
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it], but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ. ...
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called [me] through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those [who were] apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
19 But I saw none of the other apostles except James, the Lord's brother.

[Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with [me].
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[1Co 11:1-3
1 Imitate me, just as I also [imitate] Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered [them] to you.
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sneaky, You really don't need anyone to respond on your threads, do ya? You just enjoy creating thread after, thread, after thread, huh?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sneaky, You really don't need anyone to respond on your threads, do ya? You just enjoy creating thread after, thread, after thread, huh?

I said
Take your complaint up with God, I'm just doing what He tells me. And what ever happens be sure to let me know how that comes out.