Leftist violence in school board meetings is getting out of control

marke

Garland is an idiot. It is not white people who are the violent threats to parents and board members at school board meetings, but blacks and CRT supporters who are threatening violence.

"How dare you come out here and talk about the things that my daddy and my grandparents went through, the lynching, the oppression, Jim Crow, and my kids are still being afflicted by this. How dare you come out here and challenge me on critical race theory," he continued looking at other parents in the audience.

"Look up the word, 'racism,' this is something deliberately done to people of African descent," he added. "They're shackling us down. This hate, fear, [inaudible] ain't gonna work no more."

A separate video posted on Twitter shows Austin warning, saying, "I'll bring my soldiers with me next time ... locked and loaded."

He can be heard repeating the phrase "locked and loaded" several times as officers walk him out of the building.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... this is something deliberately done to people of African descent," he added. "They're shackling us down ...
So go back to Africa. Nobody's shackling you down and preventing you from doing that. Go back to Africa.

marke

So go back to Africa. Nobody's shackling you down and preventing you from doing that. Go back to Africa.
Democrats lied about Trump/Russia collusion. They lied about Nick Sandman. They lied about voter fraud. They lied about illegal immigration. They lied about taxing the middle class. They lied about funding gain-of-function research at Wuhan, they lied about rest home deaths in New York, they lied about inflation, they lied about bringing Americans home from Afghanistan, they lied about leftist rioters in the Capitol on Jan 6, they lied about the violence of 2020 democrat rioting, they lied about Jussie Smollett, they lied about George Zimmerman, they lied about O.J. Simpson, they lied about Rodney King, they lied about Justice Kavanaugh, they lied about Clarence Thomas, they lied about the Duke Lacrosse team, they lied about Hillary's e-mails, they lied about Benghazi, they lied about George Floyd, they lied about Rittenhouse, they lied about Trump, they lied about Roger Stone, they lied about General Flynn, they lied about Peter Strzok, they lied about Comey, they lied about Rosenstein, they lied about Monica Lewinsky, they lied about Vince Foster, they lied about Waco, they lied about Ruby Ridge, they lied about WMDs in Iraq, they lied about cash money sent to terrorists in Iran, they lied about Joe and Hunter Biden, they lied about Paul Manafort, they lied about Tony Podesta, they lied about ACORN, they lied about global warming, they lied about the covid vaccine, they lied about illegal FISA warrants, they lied about covering up democrat crimes, and so forth.

So it is no wonder the democrat hack AG is lying about black violence and blaming it on whites.

Garland is an idiot. It is not white people who are the violent threats to parents and board members at school board meetings, but blacks and CRT supporters who are threatening violence.

"How dare you come out here and talk about the things that my daddy and my grandparents went through, the lynching, the oppression, Jim Crow, and my kids are still being afflicted by this. How dare you come out here and challenge me on critical race theory," he continued looking at other parents in the audience.

"Look up the word, 'racism,' this is something deliberately done to people of African descent," he added. "They're shackling us down. This hate, fear, [inaudible] ain't gonna work no more."

A separate video posted on Twitter shows Austin warning, saying, "I'll bring my soldiers with me next time ... locked and loaded."

He can be heard repeating the phrase "locked and loaded" several times as officers walk him out of the building.

It is all part of advancing Marxism and hate