Learning Hebrew

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, I never heard of her.

Ok, anyway, she says many Jews don't practice Judaism. and don't even know Tora.

I guess it is just like Christians in the Christianity.

they are no exception like most religions of the world.

beameup

1. Joseph is not directly connected to that script. I suppose somebody somewhere has made this speculation, but it is impossible to prove.
Got another candidate? Joseph was a genius. Pictorial Hebrew has been found written in Egyptian turquoise mines, so Hebrews already had a written language before the Exodus. Of course, I'm leaving out the Divine element, but that information would be useless to a skeptic secular Jew.

PS: I didn't think you would know much about who Eli Shukron is.

chair

Got another candidate? Joseph was a genius. Pictorial Hebrew has been found written in Egyptian turquoise mines, so Hebrews already had a written language before the Exodus. Of course, I'm leaving out the Divine element, but that information would be useless to a skeptic secular Jew.

PS: I didn't think you would know much about who Eli Shukron is.

You are confusing speculation with facts. There is no indication that the script was invented by a particular person, let alone Joseph. If you have evidence that it was Joseph, please share it with us.

I don't know why you keep referring to "secular Jew" in this discussion. Please explain.

Please explain why this particular archaeologist is relevant to this discussion.