Laurie Roth for President

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Laurie Roth for President

This is the show from Thursday December 8th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* KGOV Interviews Laurie Roth: Best selling Author Gregg Jackson and our own BEL producer Darrell Birkey fill in for Bob and interview brand new presidential candidate Laurie Roth.  Mrs. Roth is a strong conservative Christian and has her own radio show.

*Gregg's New Book: Check out the new book "We Wont Get Fooled Again" by Gregg Jackson and Steve Deace.

Today's Resource: Are you struggling with your prayer life? This new three-part video series Having a Great Prayer Life will help you to develop a more effective prayer life that will improve your relationship with God. Having a Great Prayer Life is available on DVD.

BEL Christmas Sale: Now through the rest of December all individual audio MP3s and video DVDs produced by BEL are on sale 5 for $100 (free shipping).

Check out our store then call 1-800-8Enyart or e-mail service@kgov.com to order. We are unable to give the discount for online orders so calling or emailing is necessary.

Frayed Knot

Hmmm...

She thinks God assembled a team of people to help her put her life together and give her a radio show. I guess he was busy doing that when he let that tsunami kill 200,000 people.

And she is a follower of Alex Jones' insanity, thinking that the dictatorial US government is currently activating "FEMA camps" to round up US citizens who oppose them.

She thinks that email spam that looks like it's from her, has targeted her because of her conservative Christian beliefs.

I notice that sometimes, Pastor Bob's guests hosts feature extra-nutty views. Would Bob endorse Roth?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In the interview she sounds sensible. It is time we toss abortion.

OMEGA

Isa 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.