"Laughable. Small, pitiful, and irrelevant."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

People were expecting major disorders and insurrections if Trump lost and refused to concede. Maybe we were wrong.

We can hope.

eider

People were expecting major disorders and insurrections if Trump lost and refused to concede. Maybe we were wrong.

We can hope.

Just keep your heads up till next year.
I wouldn't relax a muscle for a month or two.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just keep your heads up till next year.
I wouldn't relax a muscle for a month or two.

Me neither. At the very least, he will continue to spread lies and stoke the fears and anger to his congregation of maga ...

Can you imagine if Obama and Hillary acted like this?

eider

Me neither. At the very least, he will continue to spread lies and stoke the fears and anger to his congregation of maga ...

Can you imagine if Obama and Hillary acted like this?

Imagine what history will tell about all this in 50 years time.
Britain is going to take a few hits from the new USA in the next few months over various Brexit situations, yet the people are mostly enjoying the election result and sending each other outrageous jokes about it all.

But I am worried that our leaders might have to let EU Trawlers in to our waters once more, one of the many reasons we are leaving is to protect our fleets. Oh well.....

Gary K

Banned
You know what? That's the same thing the Jews said of Jesus and his disciples. How could they be right when they were just a very small bunch of poor people and were rejected by all the wealthy and powerful. Funny how poorly educated people filled with the Holy Spirit turned the world upside down in just a few years, and it was accomplished without modern communication systems.

You guys are on the wrong side of history and if you keep it up you're going to pay a very high price. The Bible says you're the people who will call for the rocks and the mountains to fall on you to shield you from the sight of Jesus. It's repentance time. Not time to double down on what you're doing.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Armed Militias Are Taking Trump’s Civil War Tweets Seriously
Over the weekend, the president sent a tweet that seemed to warn of civil war if he were to be impeached and removed from office:

....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 30, 2019

Although the president was quoting Pastor Robert Jeffress’s comments on Fox News, he was adopting them as his own.

It might seem tempting to dismiss this language as of a piece with President Trump’s typical Twitter rhetoric. But it is worth paying particular attention to this tweet—because among the people who read it were militia groups enthusiastic about exactly what Trump portended. And while no violence has yet resulted from the president’s tweet, it would be foolish to underestimate the power of Trump’s comments to call rogue militias to action, particularly if there is an impeachment and he continues to use this rhetoric to fan the flames. In the days after his civil war tweet, he went on to use similarly incendiary language, referring to impeachment proceedings as a “
COUP.”

Consider the Oath Keepers group, a far-right armed militia. Calling on its 24,000 Twitter followers to read the president’s whole tweet thread, the Oath Keepers account
posted:

Here’s the money quote from that thread. This is the truth. This is where we are. We ARE on the verge of a HOT civil war. Like in 1859. That’s where we are. And the Right has ZERO trust or respect for anything the left is doing. We see THEM as illegitimate too.@StewartRhodesOK https://t.co/DjB8TY0vCo

— Oath Keepers (@Oathkeepers) September 30, 2019

Before this tweet, the Oath Keepers account tweeted that, under the U.S. Constitution, “the militia (that’s us) can be called forth ‘to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions.’ ... “All he has to do is call us up. We WILL answer the call.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/armed-militias-are-taking-trumps-civil-war-tweets-seriously

Can you imagine these guys-

- taking on real American soldiers?
:rip:​

I saw your thread title, and here I thought maybe you'd looked in the mirror and were announcing you had repented. All I can say is Xanax, lots of Xanax for that TDS. Otherwise, I'll let you and your buddies carry on with your rich lives, trolling TOL.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

I saw your thread title, and here I thought maybe you'd looked in the mirror and were announcing you had repented. All I can say is Xanax, lots of Xanax for that TDS. Otherwise, I'll let you and your buddies carry on with your rich lives, trolling TOL.

:darwinsm:

:thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday suggested the FBI should stop investigating an incident in which his supporters were seen surrounding a Biden campaign bus in Texas, which led Democrats to cancel an event there.

The president’s tweet came hours after the FBI confirmed that it was “aware of the incident and investigating.”

He tweeted about it again Monday morning after CNN reported on the incident.

This story is FALSE. They did nothing wrong. But the ANTIFA Anarchists, Rioters and Looters, who have caused so much harm and destruction in Democrat run cities, are being seriously looked at! https://t.co/3pmbMllPWS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 2, 2020
On Sunday night, Trump retweeted a screenshot of the FBI statement, adding: “In my opinion, these patriots did nothing wrong. Instead, the FBI & Justice should be investigating the terrorists, anarchists, and agitators of ANTIFA, who run around burning down our Democrat run cities and hurting our people!”

An FBI spokesperson said the bureau had no comment about the president’s tweet.

Trump’s tweet come as tensions remained high between the president and FBI Director Christopher Wray, and as Trump has pressed the Justice Department and FBI to act against his rivals, including Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden himself. The president has also told people around him that he is frustrated with Wray over the FBI director’s public statements on issues like voting fraud, Russian election interference and antifa, and has discussed the possibility of removing Wray if he wins reelection.

In videos posted on Twitter, a group of cars and pickup trucks — many adorned with large Trump flags — can be seen riding alongside the campaign bus on Friday, and at times boxing it in, as it traveled from San Antonio to Austin. At one point, one of the pickup trucks can be seen colliding with an SUV that was driving behind the bus.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/tru...rters-surrounding-biden-bus-in-central-texas/

I'm sure the terrorists who sought to box in and stop the bus were surprised that Trump's own FBI would be investigating them. Again, quick action against political violence is a good thing, intimidating other terrorists who might be inclined to undermine our elections.