Latino Support for Trump Is Real

The Berean

Perhaps I misunderstood the OP. For that I apologize to Trump Gurl. I do see a small but growing group of young Latinos dissatisfied with the SJW nonsense and the lies and broken promises of the Democratic Party. They are still relative few in number and face an uphill battle especially here in California. I do what I can can and challenge the "progressive" Latinos when they try to spout their talking points in front of me. But, it's not easy.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The market dropped by over 2000 points today, it should be interesting to see the conservative 'political spin" as this President and his supporters try to turn the largest drop in the history of the DOW into another "Trump success story!"

Trump's firewall has always been being associated with a good economy - when Latinos start losing their jobs, there goes their one and only reason for voting for this President!

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Perhaps I misunderstood the OP. For that I apologize to Trump Gurl. I do see a small but growing group of young Latinos dissatisfied with the SJW nonsense and the lies and broken promises of the Democratic Party. They are still relative few in number and face an uphill battle especially here in California. I do what I can can and challenge the "progressive" Latinos when they try to spout their talking points in front of me. But, it's not easy.

No apology necessary. And everything you said is right on, just was I meant to say. Thank you.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Latino Support for Trump Is Real
FEBRUARY 17, 2020
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ocrats/606613/

President Donald Trump has done almost everything he can to anger Latino voters. And yet, his support among this crucial portion of the electorate remains surprisingly consistent. After the 2016 election, exit polls analyzed by the Pew Research Center showed that 28 percent of Latino voters supported Trump; today, 30 percent support him.

This percentage may not seem high. But consider what the number means for the Democrats: Displeasure with the president over the past three years has not led to an increase in support for the opposing party.

Democrats lost the 2016 election with about 66 percent of the Latino vote. Today 65 percent of registered Latino voters who are Democrats have a positive view of the party’s presidential candidates. Based on exit polling from the past three election cycles, I estimate that Democrats need about 70 percent of this vote to take back the White House

Latinos are people of faith. Their natural home should be the GOP, not the party of abortion and gay marriage. It should not be hard to win over some more.

Trump May Win Elusive Latino Support for the GOP
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._may_win_elusive_latino_support_for_the_gop_1 41963.html