Land, Food, Water, Energy

marke

Joe's plan to handle the energy crisis?

Add an extra digit to the price!

View attachment 3375

The "Let them eat cake" rich political leftist elitists are going to find out that America will not survive and Americans will not stand for the continuation of devastating democrat policies.

1652824791531.jpeg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Gasoline prices at the pump have always fluctuated within a regular epicycle of global oil prices, but the Biden administration’s every policy choice from its first day in office has contributed significantly to this week’s news that gas prices exceed $4 a gallon in all 50 states. President Joe Biden and the Democrats seem determined to repeat every policy mistake of the 1970s, and it might not end until Biden attempts to impose price controls and rationing.

marke

Gasoline prices at the pump have always fluctuated within a regular epicycle of global oil prices, but the Biden administration’s every policy choice from its first day in office has contributed significantly to this week’s news that gas prices exceed $4 a gallon in all 50 states. President Joe Biden and the Democrats seem determined to repeat every policy mistake of the 1970s, and it might not end until Biden attempts to impose price controls and rationing.

1652954808612.jpeg

marke

Well. This should certainly help with the inflation crisis.

View attachment 3421
Better check to see how many democrats, their families, their supporters, and rich leftist donors will be skimming money off the top for themselves in this freebie.

1fb28a8215f14e622a3705dcab5191e9.jpg

ok doser

• Biden Admin Quietly Admits Math Error Is Causing Massive Oil, Gas Permitting Delays​

• The Biden administration privately blamed a math error for severe offshore oil and gas permitting delays, in a letter sent to industry leaders in late April.
  • “[The National Marine Fisheries Service] understands the concerns of industry and is working with [the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)] to expeditiously develop … revised regulations,” an administration official wrote in the letter to the National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA).
  • “Gulf of Mexico seismic permitting delays — when coupled with the lack of progress on a new five-year offshore leasing program and the continuation of a multi-year gap in Gulf of Mexico oil and gas lease sales — undermine the predictability companies have relied on to make multi-billion-dollar investment decisions in the Gulf of Mexico,” NOIA President Erik Milito said.
The Biden administration privately acknowledged in late April that a mathematical error is delaying the federal offshore oil and gas program, in a letter to industry leaders.

Richard Spinrad, the head of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), said a subagency “discovered a miscalculation” that has caused a massive backlog in permitting, in the April 29 letter obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. Spinrad acknowledged the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) — the subagency tasked with analyzing the impact of offshore drilling projects on wildlife — has used faulty modeling on such impacts and, as a result, overestimated wildlife effects, delaying permitting on existing leases.

ok doser

In other words, Joe the Rapist is turning from his allegiance to the far far left and pretending that it was all a mistake, this shutting down fossil fuels - just a misunderstanding.

And the cover is that he's introducing a fudge factor that turns "an intolerable amount of environmental damage" into "no environmental damage at all"

marke

• Biden Admin Quietly Admits Math Error Is Causing Massive Oil, Gas Permitting Delays​

• The Biden administration privately blamed a math error for severe offshore oil and gas permitting delays, in a letter sent to industry leaders in late April.
  • “[The National Marine Fisheries Service] understands the concerns of industry and is working with [the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)] to expeditiously develop … revised regulations,” an administration official wrote in the letter to the National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA).
  • “Gulf of Mexico seismic permitting delays — when coupled with the lack of progress on a new five-year offshore leasing program and the continuation of a multi-year gap in Gulf of Mexico oil and gas lease sales — undermine the predictability companies have relied on to make multi-billion-dollar investment decisions in the Gulf of Mexico,” NOIA President Erik Milito said.
The Biden administration privately acknowledged in late April that a mathematical error is delaying the federal offshore oil and gas program, in a letter to industry leaders.

Richard Spinrad, the head of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), said a subagency “discovered a miscalculation” that has caused a massive backlog in permitting, in the April 29 letter obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. Spinrad acknowledged the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) — the subagency tasked with analyzing the impact of offshore drilling projects on wildlife — has used faulty modeling on such impacts and, as a result, overestimated wildlife effects, delaying permitting on existing leases.

Math has never been a strong subject for commies and democrats.

1652983716630.jpeg

ok doser

The coming blackouts. Do NOT say you were not warned​

JAZZ SHAW May 21, 2022 4:01 PM ET
Tweet
fba9428f-15f4-4c06-8c43-0fb163aef6b3-860x475.jpg
AP Photo/David J. Phillip
For regular readers of this site, today’s news will likely not come as a surprise, but much of the nation seems to remain unaware of it. The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) has released its latest reliability assessment for the summer of 2022 and, to put it mildly, the news is not good. In far too many states, the power grid is already nearly at full capacity, and in the next few months, that capacity will be exceeded. This isn’t a question of “if” or really even “when.” It’s just a fact. Industry experts know this and have been trying to sound the alarm for several years. Critics are trying to place the blame on climate change (as they do with everything else) in the form of extended droughts and heatwaves. Those factors definitely exacerbate the problem, but this was going to happen in the next year or so anyway. And thus far, the government has done virtually nothing about it. In a moment we’ll look at what could be done if there is sufficient will to take action. (ksl.com)

ok doser

They Want You to Suffer​

I don’t think I have to be the one to tell anyone reading this the news — as you are probably already well aware — but things aren’t going well under the Biden administration.
In a sentence I’ve typed way too often over the last year, inflation continues to sit at astronomical levels, gas prices keep increasing, and the border is in shambles. To make matters worse, over the past month, the stock market has crashed, eating away at people’s retirements and investments. Dreams that people had are now going to be on hold for years based on the hope that things will recover, and time isn’t something you can get back.

The response from the White House in the face of so many of their self-inflicted wounds hasn’t been empathy, though. Not that such would mean much, but it would at least give people peace of mind knowing that their leaders aren’t actively rooting for their destruction.

Unfortunately, that’s exactly what appears to be happening. These people want you to suffer.

That’s the President of the United States calling the $5.00 a gallon gasoline that is crushing Americans an “incredible transition.” And lest anyone think I’m misreading him, he means it exactly as it sounds and says as much by citing that we’ll become “less reliant” on fossil fuels in the end.

In other words, this is all intentional. Biden and his handlers saw an opportunity to destroy the energy market and have done everything in their power to make that a reality. The most recent example came after the administration canceled more oil and gas leases that could have helped relieve price pressures long-term.

It’s not just Biden himself making the plan clear, though. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, who came into her position heavily invested in electric vehicle production, has continually told Americans to pound sand regarding high gas prices. Her suggestion? Go buy an expensive, likely unavailable electric car (because of production waitlists) that you can’t take on a road trip and that you can’t charge at home unless you have a garage. Even then, home charging is an all-night affair.

And while the president claims this painful, preventable endeavor will make us “stronger,” I’m struggling to see how becoming almost completely reliant on China is going to do anything but weaken the United States. Batteries don’t appear out of thin air, and the same concerns apply to things like solar power. Any energy policy that hands the engine of the world economy to a communist dictatorship is insane. That the Biden administration is actively choosing to do so makes it all the worse.

We’ve moved past the point of simple political disagreement and into the realm of purposeful sabotage in order to obtain a delusional partisan goal. They aren’t even hiding the ball anymore. These people want you to suffer.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

They Want You to Suffer​

I don’t think I have to be the one to tell anyone reading this the news — as you are probably already well aware — but things aren’t going well under the Biden administration.
In a sentence I’ve typed way too often over the last year, inflation continues to sit at astronomical levels, gas prices keep increasing, and the border is in shambles. To make matters worse, over the past month, the stock market has crashed, eating away at people’s retirements and investments. Dreams that people had are now going to be on hold for years based on the hope that things will recover, and time isn’t something you can get back.

The response from the White House in the face of so many of their self-inflicted wounds hasn’t been empathy, though. Not that such would mean much, but it would at least give people peace of mind knowing that their leaders aren’t actively rooting for their destruction.

Unfortunately, that’s exactly what appears to be happening. These people want you to suffer.

That’s the President of the United States calling the $5.00 a gallon gasoline that is crushing Americans an “incredible transition.” And lest anyone think I’m misreading him, he means it exactly as it sounds and says as much by citing that we’ll become “less reliant” on fossil fuels in the end.

In other words, this is all intentional. Biden and his handlers saw an opportunity to destroy the energy market and have done everything in their power to make that a reality. The most recent example came after the administration canceled more oil and gas leases that could have helped relieve price pressures long-term.

It’s not just Biden himself making the plan clear, though. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, who came into her position heavily invested in electric vehicle production, has continually told Americans to pound sand regarding high gas prices. Her suggestion? Go buy an expensive, likely unavailable electric car (because of production waitlists) that you can’t take on a road trip and that you can’t charge at home unless you have a garage. Even then, home charging is an all-night affair.

And while the president claims this painful, preventable endeavor will make us “stronger,” I’m struggling to see how becoming almost completely reliant on China is going to do anything but weaken the United States. Batteries don’t appear out of thin air, and the same concerns apply to things like solar power. Any energy policy that hands the engine of the world economy to a communist dictatorship is insane. That the Biden administration is actively choosing to do so makes it all the worse.

We’ve moved past the point of simple political disagreement and into the realm of purposeful sabotage in order to obtain a delusional partisan goal. They aren’t even hiding the ball anymore. These people want you to suffer.

All correct.

ok doser

All correct.
I was looking at what you quoted there thinking that doesn't sound like my writing style, I don't remember writing that. 😅😅😅

I don't have any standard method of moving stuff from another source over to here to show people - sometimes I do a screenshot of the information I want to transmit, which people have told me is annoying as heck because they click on it wanting to move through it and it's an image file not text. Sometimes I cut and paste text. Sometimes I just give the link if it has enough information to tell the story in that display.

ok doser

Wouldn't it be better if they just let energy prices quadruple due to lack of supply and let their population starve, freeze and die of heat stroke?

Germany Prepares Coal-fired Backup If Russian Gas Stops​

By Tsvetana Paraskova - May 24, 2022, 11:00 AM CDT
Germany is drafting plans to have around two dozen mostly coal-fired power plants, which were scheduled to be idled in 2022 and 2023, on standby as network reserve capacity. Berlin is looking to have the power generation plans ready to be used in case Russian gas deliveries to Europe’s largest economy stop, sources at the German Economy Ministry told Reuters on Tuesday.