LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah, they knew it wouldn't pass any investigation. If I could recognize the study was based upon fraud within the first two paragraphs why didn't you?

Bottom line: Produce a study that shows HCL is an effective treatment for COVID-19. Until then, all you have to offer is blather and hot air.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Is it just a matter of coincidence that the Swiss pharmaceutical "Norvartis," a major producer of "hydroxychloroquine," started in early 2017 funnel $100,000 a month into the Delaware shell company, Essential Consultants - the same company that was used in Trump's $130,000 pay-off in "hush money" to Stormy Daniels just weeks prior to the 2016 Election?

Given that this President has steadfastly refused to place his finances into a "blind trust" and/or make his tax returns public, Trump has effectively blocked any efforts to determine one way or another as to whether he was on the receiving end of the "money trail!"

Of all the pharmaceuticals Trump could have selected to promote during the White House briefings and to take personally, this President's drug of choice has always been "hydrochloroquine" - if Trump supporters think that the Norvartis - $100,000/month - Essential Consultants link just happens be a matter of coincidence, they're deluding themselves!

eider

You're just as big an idiot as your buddy Username.

The WHO had to reverse themselves because they weren't either honest enough, or smart enough, to recognize fraud when they saw it. I vote for lack of honesty.

How come you label folks who disagree with you 'idiot', eh?
How come any two people who have a similar opinion are 'buddies'?
Is this part of your Christian love or something? Doesn't work....... just makes you look like a hypocrite.
Your view of the world seems to be so muddled up ..........and in a very nasty way, frankly.

Now........ neither your country's economy nor it's ill patients have been saved by hydroxychloroquine because since you started this crazy thread the US has lost at least another 90,000 lives. The World's researchers are assessing several drugs for benefits and drawbacks, so why don't you quit trying to sell this and leave it all to them?

Hey!....... you could arrange Covid parties instead.....! How dumb was that idea!

eider

No he doesn't. He only labels Idiots as idiots, like you. You EARNED that label a loooooooong time ago. Wear it proudly.

.......... for when you return.......
Anybody who disagrees with you is considered by you to be an idiot, a fool, a gutless worm, and many other wicked insulting tags.
Where I live, we ourselves, our institutions and even our armies pick up the outrageous insults of wicked evil nasties and we wear them...... proudly...... forever......

Napoleon gave our regiments many such tags, and like you he was a wicked extremist.. :)

Gary K

Banned
Bottom line: Produce a study that shows HCL is an effective treatment for COVID-19. Until then, all you have to offer is blather and hot air.

Hmmm.... So life experience is absolutely worthless as far as you're concerned. That's a major error in your thinking. It doesn't allow you to recognize fraud and deceit because you discount real life experience as worthless as compared to academics.

Gary K

Banned
How come you label folks who disagree with you 'idiot', eh?
How come any two people who have a similar opinion are 'buddies'?
Is this part of your Christian love or something? Doesn't work....... just makes you look like a hypocrite.
Your view of the world seems to be so muddled up ..........and in a very nasty way, frankly.

Now........ neither your country's economy nor it's ill patients have been saved by hydroxychloroquine because since you started this crazy thread the US has lost at least another 90,000 lives. The World's researchers are assessing several drugs for benefits and drawbacks, so why don't you quit trying to sell this and leave it all to them?

Hey!....... you could arrange Covid parties instead.....! How dumb was that idea!

Why is it you guys can't seem to wait to expose your ignorance, and lack of knowledge?
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 (gcide)
Idiot Id"i*ot ([i^]d"[i^]*[o^]t), n. [F. idiot, L. idiota an
uneducated, ignorant, ill-informed person,

This is the context in which I use the word idiot. Not the way you guys choose to interpret it. There's a really good tool for actually understanding the English language.. It's called a dictionary. And the older the dictionary the better they are. I haven't found a recent dictionary that is even close to as good as the old Webster's dictionaries. From the beginning of the 3rd grade I pored over a Webster's dictionary published in the early 1900's. Like the one I quoted from above: Websters 1913 edition. The dictionary I pored over for years was 12" thick and printed on very fine, thin, paper. What do you think my reading and comprehension level was by the time I graduated from the 8th grade? It was my self-education that gave me an advanced adult reading comprehension level by the time I was 10 years old. My formal education couldn't match it for knowledge and understanding.

That you leftists put huge emphasis on a college degree as the be and end-all meaning of education you cannot understand that life is self-education and that self-education is far more important than a college degree. A college degree is nothing more than a starting point for anything in life. Say you get a degree in IT. You get a job and all of a sudden realize that the value of your education is much, much less than you thought it was. There is so much to learn. You're at nothing but a raw neophyte and your employer is going to have to spend a ton of money to get you up to speed in what they need you to do. Your real life learning curve will be much much steeper and far more extensive than your formal education ever required of you.

I can read your posts and see your inability to reason via critical thinking skills just like a pool shark can watch someone play pool for a few seconds understand instinctively that person's level of skill. You show your ignorance, lack of self-education, and how ill-informed you are all the time. Thus the usage of the word "idiot".

You limit yourself intentionally too. Why? Because you will only look at one side of a question. You won't educate yourself by reading and studying conservative thought and ideas so you can actually understand the point of view. You run from conservative ideas all the time. You seem to think that you will be fatally contaminated by studying the ideas. That is just plain old self-destructiveness for limiting yourself to only one point of view is self-limiting your own understanding and you become very vulnerable to being manipulated by those in whom you have chosen to trust because all you will study and attempt to truly understand is a single point of view. Those thought leaders can, and will, manipulate you at will and you will never even begin to understand that you are being manipulated.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So are you saying if you had corona virus you wouldn't try it? What if it was the fastest thing available and every minute was at stake?

Considering that people are more likely to survive COVID-19 with standard hospital treatment than they are with taking hydroxychloroquine, I think I'll stick with standard hospital treatment.

God's Truth

Considering that people are more likely to survive COVID-19 with standard hospital treatment than they are with taking hydroxychloroquine, I think I'll stick with standard hospital treatment.

So you wouldn't take anything for the inflammation that is attacking your kidneys and brain caused by the corona virus?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So you wouldn't take anything for the inflammation that is attacking your kidneys and brain caused by the corona virus?

I said I'd take standard hospital treatment, which has a greater survival/recovery rate than HCL. Which part of that is too complicated for you to understand?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Clorox or insertion of UV light into my kidneys? Hey people are talking about it? What do you have to lose?

In my case I would take the advice of my daughter, an infectious disease doc in NYC. She continues to indicate there is no proven treatment, that at least in NYC the number of cases are down, she is "happy" to see tuberculosis cases again, because she can treat that.
It has been an extremely stressful several months for her and her ID doc husband at a different hospital as well. The US did a terrible job dealing with this disease.