Krishna's Butterball

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcthomas

And here is a post-glaciated landscape:

Well, that is true for UPLAND alpine glaciers. For lowland glaciation, try these:

Img0025.jpg

Img0003.jpg

The North German Plains were formed by the ice sheets of an ice age:
250px-Nebelostfriesland.jpg

Live and learn some geology, Stripe. You should have paid attention at Uni.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that is true for UPLAND alpine glaciers. For lowland glaciation, try these:
Spoiler
Img0025.jpg
Img0003.jpg
The North German Plains were formed by the ice sheets of an ice age:
250px-Nebelostfriesland.jpg

Live and learn some geology, Stripe. You should have paid attention at Uni.
Yeah, glacial sheets don't move nearly enough to account for this rock. We've been through this.

Are you also going to hang your hat on a glacier?

When was this glacier around?

gcthomas

Yeah, glacial sheets don't move nearly enough to account for this rock. We've been through this.

Are you also going to hang your hat on a glacier?

When was this glacier around?
Read back, fool, I wasn't talking about the rock - just your absurd claim that all glacial terrain in U-shaped valleys.

Are you still claiming that the terrain is wrong for glaciation? Or have you quietly dropped that foolish statement?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Krishna's Butterball (cont.)

Krishna's Butterball (cont.)

This contributes nothing to your insistence that there was a glacier in Mahabalipuram.

Evidence that there were glaciers all over the world (including Mahabalipuram) in the distant past can be found in this video:

How Volcanoes Froze the Earth (Twice)

If you had even one piece of evidence for a glacier, your erratic argument might be worth considering. However, you haven't got any and are ignoring the facts.

If you watched the video, you have seen evidence for glaciers, so my glacial erratics argument is worth considering. Which facts am I ignoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.