Knight's POTD 07-15-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Philetus said:
p.s. Who cares about getting repped? I'm not a child. I spent 8 years in college, 2 years in seminary, and spent the last twenty years serving; and you expect me to be concerned whether some juvenile in Podunk, Idaho; who isn't able to comprehend basic algebra, likes what I have to say and wants to give me a warm 'fuzzy'.

You Gotta Be Kidding.
Dear John letter

Rob,

You need to know that I have given much thought to what I’m about to post. I have no anger or ill feelings toward you nor am I offended by your rant. Still you haven't gotten your facts right .... again. Good advice for you might be: don't fly off the handle when you are full of bologna.

Your reputation seems to be very important to you, otherwise why would you list your accomplishments as you did? Not the little green numbers, that other one. Like Paul, I’m reluctant to join in your boasting but if we are going to boast in the flesh then okeedookee. I finished college in four years, and probably already have at least two more degrees than you. I also have you out numbered nearly two to one in years of service. I had a double major in math in high school and am scheduled to finish my DMin next year. But, all that is absolutely nothing to me compared to knowing Christ in the power of His resurrection and participating in the Openness of God -- *sharing in his suffering and looking forward to the resurrection from the dead. I wouldn’t give you a warm ‘fuzzy’.That wouldn't be Christ like of me. First your thinking is to fuzzy already and second if your brain got any warmer it would melt.

And by the way, I’m in Indiana and you may not be a child but you are a punk. Get the chip off your shoulder and stick it back in your head where it belongs.It might stop the leak. And if I were you I would be a little more careful about giving people a piece of your mind. You are in danger of running out soon.

Just speaking the truth in love: you are now on ignore. :shut:
Sorry to have troubled and offended you, my young opponent

Philetus
:first:

Classic smack!!!

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber