Knight's POTD 01-18-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

elected4ever

Sozo said:
e4e... just ignore them. They don't care about you as a person. They are simply mocking what they refuse to understand, and using your spelling errors to feel better about themselves.
I know. They are trying like the devil to change the conversation. Change subjects, anything other than admit their error.

Sozo

Poly said:
And we all know how caring e4e is, right? I mean he would never mock somebody, degrade somebody or call them names. Because we all know how much he cares about them "as a person".

Give me a break. :rolleyes:
There is nothing wrong with mocking someone's beliefs, but I don't think he would attack your appearance.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
There is nothing wrong with mocking someone's beliefs, but I don't think he would attack your appearance.

Appearance? :squint:

Oh the drama!

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
It's not your fault, Wamba. You're just one of the "weak ones" like me.

We have to remember that e4e has it really rough being one of only 2 mature Christians on this site.

I don't even know how he can stand to put up with us. :idunno:

Yeah, don't I know it!

elected4ever

Sense I can't get knight to answer a simple question, maybe P O L Y or some outher "WEAK ONE" will answer it. Why is it so fashionable for you to be a weak one? Do you know what a weak one is?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
elected4ever said:
Sense I can't get knight to answer a simple question, maybe P O L Y or some outher "WEAK ONE" will answer it. Why is it so fashionable for you to be a weak one? Do you know what a weak one is?
e4e I don't answer your questions anymore because you don't answer any questions we ask of you.

Your "holier than thou", "I am strong, you are weak", "you are going to hell", self righteous, exclusionary theology is damaging to the gospel. In mocking me you mock the plain clear words of the apostle Paul and his epistles.

elected4ever

Knight said:
e4e I don't answer your questions anymore because you don't answer any questions we ask of you.

Your "holier than thou", "I am strong, you are weak", "you are going to hell", self righteous, exclusionary theology is damaging to the gospel. In mocking me you mock the plain clear words of the apostle Paul and his epistles.
Sense when did I suggest that I was holier than thou? I have never made such a clam. I have always maintained that all who are saved are holy. There is no degrees of holiness. It is only when I agree with you when you clam sin as your own that you get mad a me. All of the sudden I am the culprit for not including myself in your false claims that you are angry with me. I was hoping that you would see your foolishness and change your mind. What do you wont me to do, believe for you? You know that is not possible.. Come on Knight, get a grip.

Now just please answer the question. Why is it so fashionable to be a weak one? Do I have more faith in you than you have in yourself?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
elected4ever said:
Now just please answer the question. Why is it so fashionable to be a weak one? Do I have more faith in you than you have in yourself?
Your question is idiotic and irrelevant, I have never claimed to be weak or strong (unlike you).

e4e, you are an idiot, a fool and a legalist.

elected4ever

Knight said:
Your question is idiotic and irrelevant, I have never claimed to be weak or strong (unlike you).

e4e, you are an idiot, a fool and a legalist.
Knight, you said in post # 11, "Actually, as far as I can tell e4e and Sozo are the only two "strong" Christians alive on the planet." You made it sound as if it were detrimental to be a strong Christian. I ask you why it is fashionable to be weak. You are the one that implied that being strong is a bad thing. So the question is not irrelevant or idiotic. I never said that you were weak, you implied that you were weak by agreeing with Poly.

Then you made a personal attack that you cannot back up. Are you feeling the heat and must personally attack me to feel better about yourself?

If being strong is so bad then why is being weak better?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
Knight, you said in post # 11, "Actually, as far as I can tell e4e and Sozo are the only two "strong" Christians alive on the planet." You made it sound as if it were detrimental to be a strong Christian. I ask you why it is fashionable to be weak. You are the one that implied that being strong is a bad thing. So the question is not irrelevant or idiotic. I never said that you were weak, you implied that you were weak by agreeing with Poly.

Then you made a personal attack that you cannot back up. Are you feeling the heat and must personally attack me to feel better about yourself?

If being strong is so bad then why is being weak better?
I don't think he made it sound that way. He sounded appropriately sarcastic to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.