Knight's pick 7-21-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is really ya great post, thank you lucky!! Read Lucky's responses to Kevin, excellent! :up:
Some of you might remember me, I used to post quite often on this forum. Since then, I have periodically checked this forum out from time to time. Besides Freak getting banned (what happened to him??), nothing really new seems to have happened.
When you go see your doctor's office, do you know how many lives he has helped or even saved since the last time you went? Of course not. It just looks like the same familiar office and patients with familiar illnesses and the familiar staff doing their familiar routines.
Are all these debates bearing fruit for Christ in your opinion?

Yes. I have seen several come to realize that God is alive and righteous. Some have realized that there is no point in a human's life when it is okay to murder them. Some have realized that God does not tolerate perversity. TOL has helped some church-less posters find a good church to join. One TOLer started a church and has been able to use TOL to spread the news and build it up. A couple posters have even got saved thanks to the prayers and words of TOLers, among other things. These are just some of the known things that have happened. Who knows how many have read the "Does God Exist?" Battle Royale and had it change their mind? So yes, it bears fruit.
:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.