Knight's pick 2-18-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
AJ nails it.... especially the very last line. :up:
As we can see from these posts even Christians don't agree with each other. Therefore so many different denominations because of so many different interpretations. Does that sound like a perfect revealed religion to you? So tell me this if I am to be a Christian which type of Christianity should I choose from? The funny thing is almost every Christian (there would be a few exceptions) who answers this question will suggest their Christianity is the correct one.

This made me laugh.

You went to all that work to setup a strawman about how bad it would be if Christianity turned out to be true because Christians all believe in XYZ. It's comical how quickly you desired to change the topic once your position was shot down in just a few posts.

Yes, there are many different takes about some major and minor themes in the Bible. (Although most Christians agree on the adumbrated theme of the Bible.) Does this mean that it wasn't clearly communicated?

Men have debated on the truth of many scientific principles as well, including the cosmology of the universe down to the properties of light. Does that mean that the truth wasn't steady and unchanging? Did light change underneath them? Did the sun and earth rearrange themselves?

The fault is not in the truth, but in how men have perceived it.

Status
Not open for further replies.