Knight's pick 12-16-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BennyHinn
I must be leaving for now from TOL, but I have words of prophecy from my friend Kathyrn Kuhlman for some of you:

Yxboom... As a supermoderator you will become very powerful and a special annointing will be given you. Soon you shall be able to fly through the air, and swim under the oceans like a fish.

Graceinme... you will have 12 children and there will be no pain in your childbirth, for they shall come from your side as they did our sister Eve!

DDW... your TF will continue to increase, and no weapon of futurism formed against you will prosper! All your enemies will fall, and you shall soon "ban" like no one has banned before!

C. Moore... you will get hit on the head by a falling mirror ball and from that time forward you will be coherent and not accept every wind of doctrine from liars

Pilgrimagain... you will be hit by a bus!

Cirisme... you will become a mighty poster of over 100,000 posts! Your grandchildren will be so proud of you!

Jaltus... your students will all become Calvinists and eventually return to stone you.

Knight... TOL will become the # 1 site on all of the internet and you will have millions of subcribers who are all OV'rs

Calvinist... You will be visited by 3 ghosts on Christmas Eve... John Wesley, Jacobus Arminius, and Pelagius. You will be very afraid!

Arminian... You will lose your salvation and then find it again a few days later under the couch

Sheepdog... You will be arrested by me again for speeding but will be set free by the judge whom you convince that you cannot sin, so you couldn't have been speeding. But, as you are leaving, me again will shoot you anyway!

Geralduk... you will win a Spelling Bee championship!

Explosived... you will have the misfortune of tripping over your King James Bible at church and drowning in the Baptismal

This is all that Kathyrn has to say! Thank you for letting me visit with you!

Sincerly,

B. Hinn

Y

Yxboom

Dude!!!

Millions of subscribers equals millions of bills!!! :doh:

Y

Yxboom

Give me the bills and I will pay ignorami to post. I will accept Pay Pal, Check, Money Order and Direct Deposit fund transfers :noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.