Knight's pick 11-24-2010 (two winners today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is my second POTD today. Sometimes there is more than one winner!

Cabinetmaker dissected and destroyed Cam's conspiracy theory thread until Cam finally threw the white flag.

Great stuff CabinetMaker!

Ok then, well, see ya. I don't have the energy to go round and round anymore. Unless someone or something breathes new life into this thing, I'm about done, too.
This always happens to you. You come a posting the latest in the conspiracy theory but when faced with somebody willing and able to address your assertions you simply grow frustrated and leave without ever attempting to defend your position beyond the statement that video has ALL the answers.

At this point it should be obvious that it is YOU who needs to breath new life into this discussion by actually addressing the points I have raised with you.

Your response above is classic conspiracy cut and run. You find yourself unable to address the points I raise so you just don't and imply that doing so is beneath you. I have taken the time to address your points and supply supporting information. You claim this is important to you but your actions indicate that it is not important enough to you actually make a credible defense for your position.

If your not willing to fight for the truth, why would I be inclined to think that you actually know what the truth is?
:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.