Granite------>
picture.php

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Instead of griping, try making a good post. I've seen you make some pretty good ones. Town Heretic has even come to your defense, saying there is a good heart somewhere in there. I have a lot of respect for TH.

I took the time out to study the content you linked and claim I plagiarized. It doesn't even make the same point I made!

O'Rielly:
“The white establishment is now the minority,” O'Reilly said. “And the voters, many of them, feel that the economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff. You are going to see a tremendous Hispanic vote for President Obama. Overwhelming black vote for President Obama. And women will probably break President Obama's way. People feel that they are entitled to things and which candidate, between the two, is going to give them things?”

He's talking about in a shift ethnic demographics.

POTD

Much of the problem is that many Americans today are into things. They want a nominee that can give them 'stuff'. This is especially true of urban areas. People want stuff without working for it. The work ethic is in decline. It's now steal from those who have worked hard and earned money to feed the lazy bums. It's how Rome collapsed.

I am talking about laziness and greed. People don't want to work anymore. I should have reported you a long time ago for trolling this thread, but I have cut you slack.

Please go someplace else on this board. I am asking you nicely. I will report any further disruption.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tell you what, Tambora, you want a POTD for your own, just watch TV and take notes.:cheers:

This thread was a chuckle.
What? The "smoking crack" comment wasn't original enough for ya?
Hmmmm.