Knight's pick 09-17-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you bybee!
For what it is worth to Newbies, I am, in general, a very conservative Christian woman and I was banned for six months within sort order of signing on here. I broke the rules and paid the consequences.
My family is still teasing me over that ban! "That will teach you mom!" to "Way to go Grandma!"
I have used my banning as a lesson for my grandchildren. When you have something of importance to say, pay attention to your forum rules. If you want your voice to be heard in a new arena pay attention to protocols.
Mostly, I am a supporter of this Web Site's editorial bias. I often find Knight to be very forebearing and tolerant of the many "Young Lions" who come in here huffing, puffing and bristling with self-importance.
He allows other posters the liberty of swatting the young whelps into some semblance of order.
But, the exposure to intelligent, thoughtful and beautifully spiritual discourse on these pages has been a Godsend for me.
As I have said many times "Peace to the peacemakers". The rest of you? Watch out!

:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.