Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nobody says it better than Psalmist!!!
:think:

The 2009 TOL-A-Thon

1) Think about this for a moment and consider the following . . .
  • TOL doesn't ask very often, only once a year.
  • It is not like the PBS pledge drives that are so quarterly that it seems monthly.
  • Nothing is said about doubling the offer, you know, "Wait, click in the next five minutes . . ."
  • No Kabooming or Oxcleaning, or "As seen on TV" either.
  • No snake oil pitches, or a "Have I got a deal for you" medicine man like character flicking his tongue between words.
  • There is no you must pay to play. But you can go from "Blue" to "Green" quite easily.
  • Knight has not started the 2009 TOL-A-THON with, "I'll give the last dollar, who'll give the first"

2) Now think about the following . . .
  • How much it takes to operate a free-zone just register website. Remember you can up-grade.
  • Donations are by choice and amount.
  • That the paid subscriber is worth the price.
  • Most other Religious/Political/and the Rest forums are not as open and free about having such a varied mix forum membership.
  • That I support several things that are not essential, yes really. So why not TOL, to me TOL is an essential place where TOL members desire to see the truth spread and be effective.

3) Finally, consider this . . .
  • TOL is worth our support.
  • TOL does not have a lot of techno's, leakages, cracks or break-ups, that’s the sign of a good webmaster, a well oiled machine, so to speak.
  • I'll compare TOL to the devotional "Our Daily Bread" - Since 1955 ODB is in the mail box every month faithfully . . .
  • So now that the TOL-A-THON has started consider how faithful TOL, Knight and TOL staff are to be there when "WE" turn on the PC, click the short cut, that's an oval Red with white TOL outlined in black on the screen and up pops theologyonline.com, and our session begins.

Yes, I'll be supporting TOL and the TOL-A-THON.

No, this is not a paid promotional.​

:first:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He nailed it!

Great pick. :up: