Knight's pick 07-27-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Becky said:
Skeptic said:
You still have not said why it made you so sick to think about it. .... Could it have something to do with the anti-gay indoctrination you are subjected to when you are around your family, friends and fellow fundies? If I grew up around people with those views, and did not have several gay friends, I might have come to feel the same way as you. ... I'm glad I finally took my blinders off so I could see past my early homophobic indoctrination.
I did not grow up subjected to "anti-gay indoctrination." In fact, while earning my minor in psych during college, every attempt was made to indoctrinate me as "pro-gay." Before that, homosexuality was not something that I never thought about. I'm sorry I can't give you a better explanation as to why it makes me sick to think about homosexual relationships. The idea is simply repugnant to me.
Skeptic said:
BTW, there is something so special about the loving relationship two men or two women can form! No heterosexual couple can ever achieve what is unique and sacred about a homosexual relationship.
I'm sorry, but that just about made me throw up. There is nothing sacred about a homosexual relationship! Can men form loving relationships? Absolutely. Women? No doubt about it! But why turn a special and wonderful relationship into something perverse by adding un-natural sexuality to it?
Skeptic said:
Homosexual relationships are not sacred, you say? ... Well, doesn't that depend on which fairy tales and superstitions you accept, or how you define "sacred"?
That's pretty funny! "Fairy tales" seems appropriate...
"That's pretty funny! "Fairy tales" seems appropriate..." "
:rotfl: Classic!!!

:first:

context

Status
Not open for further replies.