Knight's Pick 06-09-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great post Rusha! :up:
You know, I would normally agree with you regarding enforcing an opinion on others through legislation ... however, advocating to allow AOD is more than just an opinion.

It doesn't matter how much or how little a woman or man values an embryo .. what matters is what it *is*. It IS the life of unborn, innocent baby.

IF that choice did not cause the death of another innocent human being, I would agree with you, but it does. Using the word choice is EXTREMELY misleading.

I make a choice as to whether to wear close or open toed shoes.
I make a choice to eat chicken or beef for dinner.
I make a choice to drive or to walk to the store.

And then the word gets dumbed down by indicating that killing an unborn baby is just another run of the mill "choice".

:plain:
:first:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks ... this has just always been a pet peeve of mine when it comes to debating abortion.

I have to wonder if people would refer to slave owners as being pro-choice IF slavery were still being utilized. When it comes to ending the life on innocent human beings, there should be no choice because the victim involved is unable to choose.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey, that's great! :BRAVO: :thumb:

:think:

(Who's going to break this to assuranceagent?) :shocked:

assuranceagent

What? Did you just not READ any of my posts today? :mmph:

:chuckle: Great post, Rusha! Definitely a worthy pick if it couldn't have been one of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.