Knight's Pick 04-11-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob
Eireann, scrambling to preserve a false sense of dominance, hastily replies:
Do your homework, BillyBob. I'm not going to do your homework for you. I've posted in numerous threads, all connected by similar themes, and have said many times that Saddam has shown no intent to invade or challenge the soveriegnty of any other nation since the first Gulf War. If you had done your homework and not assumed that the content of this thread was the sole discussion of the war on this board, you would have seen that. Your fault, not mine.

BillyBob chuckles:
Hey Man, it is not my job to cross reference different threads in which you happen to be spreading your anti-American diatribe. I just responded to what you actually said, as opposed to what dillisions you must be harboring.

You, yourself, has acknowleged that your buddy, Saddam, has encouraged terrorism in Israel. I will remind you that GW Bush has, indeed, declared a war on terrorism. [perhaps you are unfamiliar with the attack on 9-11] Israel is our ally [something the French, nor you, understand]. Defending Israel from Saddam is enough for the US to remove him from power.

CHA-CHING!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.