Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just started listening to it. :up:

Clete, you need to call in next monday.

Adam

Hall of Fame
Thanks for answering the questions guys. I had a great time listening.

I agree with Lion's answer that the reason the fallen angels receive no 'aid' from God is because they had full knowledge of God and righteousness when they made their choice to rebel.

Makes me remember one of the reasons why the Jews had eternal insecurity. John 16:13 says the Spirit would guide them into 'all truth'. If you have 'all truth' and still rebel, there is no excuse. This corresponds with Hebrews 10:26

fool

Hall of Fame
Looks like we went back to the short summery.
C'MON GUYS! get with the program!
One sentence? No favorite quote? No resource of the day?
No wonder Bob prefers re-runs.
No one is gonna click on that unless you add some depth.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
How's this?

How's this?

*Guest hosts Knight and Lion discuss the JonBenet Ramsey case.
*K&L discuss Redfin's question: "Why does God demand faith?"
*death2impiety calls in to ask how Karr would be punished in the ShadowGov.
*Acts9_12Out calls in to discuss his research in Open View Theism from a New Testament perspective, specifically unfulfilled prophecy in Acts 21.
*DreadHelm calls in to say hello and chat about TOL.
*Jefferson calls in and disagrees with K&L!
*K&L discuss truthman's question: "Can the devil repent and turn to God? :wink:"
*K&L briefly discuss Guysmiley's question: "If 11 Colorado Avalanche players and 11 Denver Bronco players played a game of soccer, who would win, and by the end of the game, how many of them would be gay?"
*K&L discuss Kass's question: "Bible versions are always interesting...which ones you think are good, indifferent, avoid at all costs, etc.?"
Today's Resource: Um... http://kgov.com/store/index.html

hitek357

Lucky, you need to get to bed earlier. You post at 12:19 AM?

But thanks for the improved summary. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
Looks like we went back to the short summery.
C'MON GUYS! get with the program!
One sentence? No favorite quote? No resource of the day?
No wonder Bob prefers re-runs.
No one is gonna click on that unless you add some depth.
I thought you were gonna come riding in on your horse of glue?

Redfin

I'd've called in too, but the 800 number doesn't work from here in Albania, plus the sound of the local mosque's "call to prayer" in the background may have been unnerving to some. :bow:

I sure miss Alaska! :denver: :Shaggy:

Thanks again for the responses, K & L!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great job guys. More discussion about field rats would have been nice though........

fool

Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
*Guest hosts Knight and Lion discuss the JonBenet Ramsey case.
*K&L discuss Redfin's question: "Why does God demand faith?"
*death2impiety calls in to ask how Karr would be punished in the ShadowGov.
*Acts9_12Out calls in to discuss his research in Open View Theism from a New Testament perspective, specifically unfulfilled prophecy in Acts 21.
*DreadHelm calls in to say hello and chat about TOL.
*Jefferson calls in and disagrees with K&L!
*K&L discuss truthman's question: "Can the devil repent and turn to God? :wink:"
*K&L briefly discuss Guysmiley's question: "If 11 Colorado Avalanche players and 11 Denver Bronco players played a game of soccer, who would win, and by the end of the game, how many of them would be gay?"
*K&L discuss Kass's question: "Bible versions are always interesting...which ones you think are good, indifferent, avoid at all costs, etc.?"
Today's Resource: Um... http://kgov.com/store/index.html
Much better :thumb:

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
I thought you were gonna come riding in on your horse of glue?
I want to do some age-of-the-Earth stuff next time I call.
I was gonna call yesterday but I got roped into going to a baseball game for some liquer-up-the-client work type stuff.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
I want to do some age-of-the-Earth stuff next time I call.
I was gonna call yesterday but I got roped into going to a baseball game for some liquer-up-the-client work type stuff.
OK... although that certainly isn't my or Lion's area of expertise.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
OK... although that certainly isn't my or Lion's area of expertise.
That's cool, we can just bounce some stuff around, give you guys a chance to take a breath and satiate my radio sweet tooth.
You're on next monday right?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
That's cool, we can just bounce some stuff around, give you guys a chance to take a breath and satiate my radio sweet tooth.
You're on next monday right?
Yes... but the taping of the show may be at a different time than normal. I will let you know the time as soon as I find out.

ApologeticJedi

A few points I wish Knight and Lion had considered.

#1 – When someone lies as Kerr has (assuming it is a lie), he has shifted focus away from justice and given the true murderer cover. He has made himself an accomplice in the crime just as someone who trips a cop chasing a murder suspect would.

#2 – When someone falsely confesses to a crime, he has committed another crime to the victim’s family, and to society at large, by making light of a critical issue.

#3 - When you fail to punish falsely confessing to murders, you encourage more false confessions for attention. Soon it becomes the living nightmare that we currently live in where false confessions for high profile murders and kidnappings are common and difficult to weed through.

#4 – When you fail to punish falsely confessing to murder, you give the impression that lying in a murder trial is not necessarily a bad thing, which has the potential to encourage all forms of lying under oath.

#5 - The public view of your justice system should give the impression that it is about the speedy meeting out of justice - not something that is commonly compared to a circus.

If you agree that someone who knowlingly commits perjury in a murder case should be punished, I find it difficult to see any other punishment but capital supported by the Bible.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
ApologeticJedi - Good points. This is probably why David immediately had the Amalekite executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.