Killing Christians

CherubRam

Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?

iouae

Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?

I am a little confused by your post.
Are you advocating "sacred names"?
And if you are, "Yahwah" is the first time I have ever heard the tetragrammaton pronounced that way. Are you sure you have the right "sacred name"?

CherubRam

I am a little confused by your post.
Are you advocating "sacred names"?
And if you are, "Yahwah" is the first time I have ever heard the tetragrammaton pronounced that way. Are you sure you have the right "sacred name"?

Yahwah is the modern spelling for Iahuah. IHUH / There is no vowel between the first and last name of God.

CherubRam

The Hellenistic Jews and the Pagan Catholics, believed that the name of God should not be read or spoken.

iouae

The Hellenistic Jews and the Pagan Catholics, believed that the name of God should not be read or spoken.
And what do you believe?
When we pray to the Father, we call Him "Father".
And when we pray to the LORD we are praying to YHWH.
My point is God knows when we are addressing Him, whether we call Him Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus, Lord, Father. Or as Christ addressed His Father calling Him, "Eli".

CherubRam

And what do you believe?
When we pray to the Father, we call Him "Father".
And when we pray to the LORD we are praying to YHWH.
My point is God knows when we are addressing Him, whether we call Him Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus, Lord, Father. Or as Christ addressed His Father calling Him, "Eli".

Name, and name title, are two different subjects. Distorting God's and Christ name is dishonorable. Yahwah is God's personal name, and Yahshua is Christ personal name. Iahuah = Yahwah. Y'shua = Yahshua.

iouae

Name, and name title, are two different subjects. Distorting God's and Christ name is dishonorable. Yahwah is God's personal name, and Yahshua is Christ personal name. Iahuah = Yahwah. Y'shua = Yahshua.

Put this scripture...

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

.... together with this scripture ...

John 1:18No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

... and it is clear that it is Christ speaking to Adam.

Yet this Being speaking to Adam is the "Lord" God or YHWH God.
So YHWH God is the generic name for the eternal Gods, viz. The Father AND Christ.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Put this scripture...

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

John 1:18No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

So YHWH God is the generic name for the eternal Gods, viz. The Father AND Christ.

Trinitarianism comes from Paganism. It is not a true Orthodox teaching. If you do not have a study bible, then you should get one. The best study bible is the NIV KJV combined.

iouae

Trinitarianism comes from Paganism. It is not a true Orthodox teaching. If you do not have a study bible, then you should get one. The best study bible is the NIV KJV combined.

Does the Bible you refer to have YHWH God speaking to Adam?

iouae

I did not look, but I think it says "Elohiym." Elohiym is a title.

Elohim = God/god
The YHWH tells us which God/god.

The Bible speaks of the Lord God about 1600 times in the Bible.
Hundreds of these are in relation to the LORD (YHWH) God speaking to people of old. In every one of these cases without exception this is Christ speaking to Adam, Abraham, Moses etc.

In other cases Lord God refers to the Father.

So both Christ and the Father are the Everlasting Gods or YHWH Gods.
As opposed to all other created spirits, who are just "gods" or elohim.

CherubRam

Elohim = God/god
The YHWH tells us which God/god.

The Bible speaks of the Lord God about 1600 times in the Bible.
Hundreds of these are in relation to the LORD (YHWH) God speaking to people of old. In every one of these cases without exception this is Christ speaking to Adam, Abraham, Moses etc.

In other cases Lord God refers to the Father.

So both Christ and the Father are the Everlasting Gods or YHWH Gods.
As opposed to all other created spirits, who are just "gods" or elohim.

So let us see your proof that Christ is Yahwah!

iouae

Put this scripture...

This is my proof

chair

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns."...

This "killing Hebrew Christians" part does not appear in the source that you quote. Odd that you added it and put it in the title of the tread.

CherubRam

This "killing Hebrew Christians" part does not appear in the source that you quote. Odd that you added it and put it in the title of the tread.
John 12:10
So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well,
John 16:2
They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.
Acts 9:29
He talked and debated with the Hellenistic Jews, but they tried to kill him.
Acts 22:20
And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.’
Acts 26:21
That is why some Jews seized me in the temple courts and tried to kill me.

CherubRam

This is my proof

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name (the LORD / Yahwah) I did not make myself fully known to them.

Psalm 118:26
Blessed is he [Yahshua]who comes in the name of (the LORD / Yahwah.) From the house of (the LORD / Yahwah) we bless you.

Psalm 144:15
Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is [the LORD / Yahwah.]

There is only one true God and person named Yahwah. Any person may be called Lord.

OCTOBER23

THE SANHEDRIN WERE POWER HUNGRY SELFISH PEOPLE.

God wants us to be Humble and thankful which is the opposite of Satan.

iouae

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name (the LORD / Yahwah) I did not make myself fully known to them.

Psalm 118:26
Blessed is he [Yahshua]who comes in the name of (the LORD / Yahwah.) From the house of (the LORD / Yahwah) we bless you.

Psalm 144:15
Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is [the LORD / Yahwah.]

There is only one true God and person named Yahwah. Any person may be called Lord.

You can quote every scripture in the Bible (all 1600) containing Yahwah and I will agree with them.

But if no man has seen or heard the Father, and it says Yahwah spoke to Adam, Ab, Moses etc. then Christ is obviously also Yahweh. Right? Why? Because it could only have been Christ talking to them.

CherubRam

You can quote every scripture in the Bible (all 1600) containing Yahwah and I will agree with them.

But if no man has seen or heard the Father, and it says Yahwah spoke to Adam, Ab, Moses etc. then Christ is obviously also Yahweh. Right? Why? Because it could only have been Christ talking to them.
That is a incorrect assumption.
synonyms: wrong, erroneous, in error, mistaken, inaccurate, imprecise, wide of the mark, off target...