Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by The Horn
You've got me all wrong. I didn't say that abortion is a solution to poverty,malnutrition etc.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Then why always bring it up as the reason women *need* abortion?

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> I don't like abortion and don't want abortions to happen. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
No ... you LOVE abortion and you want them to happen. When someone dislikes something, they don't make excuses for it.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> What I said was that unless we do more about poverty in America, abortion will be common. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
That can be said of many things ... theft, violence, murder, etc. Poverty is no excuse for victimizing the most innocent, defenseless human beings on the planet.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> No pro-choicer "likes" abortion or wants it to be common. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Your arguments thus far indicate that you are lying. IF you truly hated abortion, you would quit with demonizing those who are trying to protect the unborn from men and women who use it as their preferred method of birth control.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> We just realize that making it illegal is the wrong way to deal with the problem. It only makes things far worse. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
No, that would NOT make it worse. IF abortion were illegal in the same way we make murder, rape, child molestation, etc. illegal, there would be several outcomes.

For example, many women would realize that self-aborting or hiring some hack to execute their unborn baby could very well end up leading to their own death as well.

Utilizing illegal abortion might also lead to enough physical trauma that these women would NEVER be able to become pregnant again.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> It can never stop or prevent abortion. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You are only partially correct. It will stop MANY abortions, just not all. The desired outcome is to save the lives of unborn babies.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> The only way to prevent abortions is to prevent unwated pregnancies and to provide more for the poor. There's no other way. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
How about not not just dropping your clothes to the floor because one knows IF they get pregnant they can always abort?

How about making the decision to not have an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy PRIOR to having sex?

How about dealing with one's actions without victimizing another human being?

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> If it were actually possible to "stop" and "end" abortion, and there were actually a way to do this,pro-choicers,including me, would be all for it. But no such way exists,or ever will. It's a pipe dream, and Pie-In-The-Sky. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You are lying. No matter what alternatives were offered, you would still be a pro-abortion, anti-child advocate. You prove this every time you post by stating "But no such way exists,or ever will. It's a pipe dream, and Pie-In-The-Sky". These are NOT the words of someone who hates abortion and wishes to see it end. It is the words of someone who doesn't give a rat's behind about women ...

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> And yes, anti-choicers ARE misogynists, because they don't care if poor women die from illegal abortions, or if they nearly die. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Hey, I can make declarations too:

The Horn is a misogynistic sap who believes that women are stupid and incapable of behaving responsibly or playing anything other than the victim card ...

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> They want to reduce women to baby-making machines,which is an affront to their dignity and worth as women and people.
Now THAT's misogyny. Women should not have to die because of a pregnancy. No woman should. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
How much longer can your nose grow before a hoard of birds use it to build their nests and lay their eggs inside of it Horn?

I AM a woman who happens to know that women ARE smart enough and strong enough to not have to degrade themselves by utilizing abortion.

Think about it: A strong woman STANDS UP for her children and protects them in the same way a bear protects it's cub.

A weak woman puts her own fears and selfishness above that of her children.

You want to harm women ... which is why YOU are the misogynist.

Rusha puts Horn in his place in grand style. It's not too hard to run Horn over, but Rusha does it with pizazz in this post pointing out his hypocrasy and lies. Way to go Rusha!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha puts Horn in his place in grand style. It's not too hard to run Horn over, but Rusha does it with pizazz in this post pointing out his hypocrasy and lies. Way to go Rusha!

:) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.