Keeping promises: Why Trump is superior to Biden

Sean

BANNED
Banned
Keeping promises: Why Trump is superior to Biden | Chris Salcedo

Chris Salcedo calls out a few of President Joe Biden's "broken promises" to the American people. - via The Chris Salcedo Show on Newsmax.

Trump did keep his promises which is why his supporters are so loyal. Biden has kept none.

Over the past four years, my administration delivered for Americans of all backgrounds like never before. Save America is about building on those accomplishments, supporting the brave conservatives who will define the future of the America First Movement, the future of our party, and the future of our beloved country. Save America is also about ensuring that we always keep America First, in our foreign and domestic policy. We take pride in our country, we teach the truth about our history, we celebrate our rich heritage and national traditions, and of course, we respect our great American Flag.
  • We are committed to defending innocent life and to upholding the Judeo-Christian values of our founding.
  • We believe in the promise of the Declaration of Independence, that we are all made EQUAL by our Creator, and that must all be
  • We know that our rights do not come from government, they come from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to religious liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
  • We believe in rebuilding our previously depleted military and ending the endless wars our failed politicians of the past got us into for decades.
  • We embrace free thought, we welcome robust debate, and we are not afraid to stand up to the oppressive dictates of political correctness.
  • We know that the rule of law is the ultimate safeguard of our freedoms, and we affirm that the Constitution means exactly what it says AS WRITTEN.
  • We support fair trade, low taxes, and fewer job-killing regulations, and we know that America must always have the most powerful military on the face of the Earth.
  • We believe in Law and Order, and we believe that the men and women of law enforcement are HEROES who deserve our absolute support.
  • We believe in FREE SPEECH and Fair Elections. We must ensure fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections going forward – where every LEGAL VOTE counts.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Keeping promises: Why Trump is superior to Biden | Chris Salcedo

Chris Salcedo calls out a few of President Joe Biden's "broken promises" to the American people. - via The Chris Salcedo Show on Newsmax.

Trump did keep his promises which is why his supporters are so loyal. Biden has kept none.

Over the past four years, my administration delivered for Americans of all backgrounds like never before. Save America is about building on those accomplishments, supporting the brave conservatives who will define the future of the America First Movement, the future of our party, and the future of our beloved country. Save America is also about ensuring that we always keep America First, in our foreign and domestic policy. We take pride in our country, we teach the truth about our history, we celebrate our rich heritage and national traditions, and of course, we respect our great American Flag.
  • We are committed to defending innocent life and to upholding the Judeo-Christian values of our founding.
  • We believe in the promise of the Declaration of Independence, that we are all made EQUAL by our Creator, and that must all be
  • We know that our rights do not come from government, they come from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to religious liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.
  • We believe in rebuilding our previously depleted military and ending the endless wars our failed politicians of the past got us into for decades.
  • We embrace free thought, we welcome robust debate, and we are not afraid to stand up to the oppressive dictates of political correctness.
  • We know that the rule of law is the ultimate safeguard of our freedoms, and we affirm that the Constitution means exactly what it says AS WRITTEN.
  • We support fair trade, low taxes, and fewer job-killing regulations, and we know that America must always have the most powerful military on the face of the Earth.
  • We believe in Law and Order, and we believe that the men and women of law enforcement are HEROES who deserve our absolute support.
  • We believe in FREE SPEECH and Fair Elections. We must ensure fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections going forward – where every LEGAL VOTE counts.
Trump did poke his finger in the eye of the lying establishment. That was fun to see. And the establishment media lied, criminally, about Trump. So I defended Trump against those specific lies.

But he was not worthy of my support in general. He was a Democrat, sure, but he had a number of bad positions that deserved scorn.

But what really bothers me is that people still support him. His time is passed. He isn't a good person. He surrounded himself with increasingly bad people, and he continues to do so.

There are many better political things to do than making things worse by supporting Trump.

Sean

BANNED
Banned
Trump did poke his finger in the eye of the lying establishment. That was fun to see. And the establishment media lied, criminally, about Trump. So I defended Trump against those specific lies.

Thats good.

But he was not worthy of my support in general. He was a Democrat, sure, but he had a number of bad positions that deserved scorn.

Well, Reagan was a Democrat, before he wasn't. Everyone gets a second chance.
And I cannot think of any Trump policy that was bad, except for one: Lack of focus on overspending.

But what really bothers me is that people still support him. His time is passed

I love him and hope he runs again. Unlike other presidents, his office was STOLEN from him, so he has every right to get beck what was stolen from him.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, Reagan was a Democrat, before he wasn't. Everyone gets a second chance.
And I cannot think of any Trump policy that was bad, except for one: Lack of focus on overspending.
I think Regan was, firstly, more apologetic about it and the bad things he did in line with that group. Secondly, he made some policy on principle whereas Trump doing things on principle was only done after political calculation.
I love him and hope he runs again. Unlike other presidents, his office was STOLEN from him, so he has every right to get beck what was stolen from him.
Just because the election was stolen from him doesn't mean he should run again. It would be better to find better presidential material.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps, but I sure would.
I'm willing to say "life ain't fair" at this point and settle for the best outcome.
What exactly is presidential material? So far, presidential material has done more harm than good.
I only mean by "presidential material" a better person. Someone that makes decisions based on principle. Someone that will surround himself with good people.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Biden bases his decisions on principle... very bad principle.
Trump surrounded himself with people like William Barr. Guess what Barr has to say about Trump:

Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,” and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.