Kathy Barnette - an excellent candidate for US Senate

marke

America has been long besieged by self-described moralists who insist immorality and perversion is good, healthy, and a constitutional right. Ignoring all those foolish opinions, Kathy has told it like it is, the absolute truth. How refreshing.

In posts, and comments on her radio show, Barnette frequently condemned being gay and transgender.
"Two men sleeping together, two men holding hands, two men caressing, that is not normal," she said on her radio show in July 2015, when a Supreme Court ruling cleared the way for same-sex marriage.
https://theologyonline.com/javascript:void(0)
On the same show, Barnette argued accepting same-sex marriage would lead to a "slippery slope" of accepting incest and pedophilia, in an episode that was deleted from her SoundCloud page after CNN's KFile reached out to the Barnette campaign for comment.
"If love is the litmus test, who are we to say, well, your love is legitimate love, same-sex couples, but your love, father and daughter, is not legitimate. Or your love, one man and three women, is not legitimate, or one older man and a 12-year-old child. If love is the litmus test, it becomes a very slippery slope. And that is where we, we find ourselves today."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ignoring all those foolish opinions, Kathy has told it like it is, the absolute truth.
Trump's head-fake on Kathy Barnette is so contradictory it will make your neck snap:

"Kathy Barnette will never be able to win the General Election against the Radical Left Democrats. She has many things in her past which have not been properly explained or vetted, but if she is able to do so, she will have a wonderful future in the Republican Party—and I will be behind her all the way."

marke

Trump's head-fake on Kathy Barnette is so contradictory it will make your neck snap:

"Kathy Barnette will never be able to win the General Election against the Radical Left Democrats. She has many things in her past which have not been properly explained or vetted, but if she is able to do so, she will have a wonderful future in the Republican Party—and I will be behind her all the way."

Barnette failed to garner enough support to win the primary. Perhaps it is Trump's fault. Maybe she should have done more to get his endorsement.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

There's a split in the GQP ranks:

Barnette blames Sean Hannity for loss

“Never forget what Sean Hannity did in this race. Almost single handedly Sean Hannity sowed deep seeds of disinformation, flat out lies every night for the past five days and that was just extremely hard to overcome.”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Barnette failed to garner enough support to win the primary. Perhaps it is Trump's fault. Maybe she should have done more to get his endorsement.
Yeah, she didn't suck up to Trump as hard as Dr. Oz did.

I'm glad Oz is beating Barnette because he's not a true conservative like she is, as you well know. (y)

Even McCormick is beating her, and he's no conservative either. Nice going, Trump!

marke

Yeah, she didn't suck up to Trump as hard as Dr. Oz did.

I'm glad Oz is beating Barnette because he's not a true conservative like she is, as you well know. (y)

Even McCormick is beating her, and he's no conservative either. Nice going, Trump!
I pray God will help America against the onslaught of barbarian hordes from without and within.