Kasich & Trump will NOT get the Christian vote

republicanchick

Kasich is not against same sex marriage, at least not with the vehemence most americans are (went to friends' gay wedding... essentially thereby condoning it)

Trump either is not a conservative, or hasn't been for very long. He could turn on us at any time. He is a little off to compare himself to Reagan, who was a conservative for a long time before running for president, was the gov of CA, most liberal state in the union... was a conservative in Hollywood of all places... how long has T been so called conservative? I haven't read ALL of The Art of the Deal by Trump but so far, he was friends with DEMocrats... and NOT too friendly with Rs... Also, as one Fox commentator said, he changes his views day by day..

Worst of all, he says that Planned Barren-head "does some good" things.

Oh?

Well... Hey, I am sure Ted Bundy did "some good things" also.. even while he was murdering all those women..

Here is one good thing he did: he didn't kill his live-in girlfriend..

Big deal Planned Barren-head does "some good"

Even Satan does "some good"--He drives people to Jesus (with all his creepiness)

no true Christian is going to vote for them.

yeh, can u imagine someone saying "Come to our day care. OK, so we kill some of the children. we do so many other good things besides that"

__

++

TrakeM

Looking at the republican party, the party of christianity and evangelicals it seems to me that christianity has a few key values:

Protect the interests of the most greedy and corrupt people on earth. Trump, in this regards is very christian.

Hate gay people. I'm not sure if Trump hates gay people enough to count as a christian.

Support tax cuts and government hand outs for the rich, but oppose any kind of assistance for hard working poor people. Trump is very christian in this regards.

Refer to poor people with 3 jobs that receive any kind of aid as lazy and talk about how they need to be more self sufficient like the bankers who get billions in government hand outs. Trump is very christian in this regards.

Be anti-abortion to the point you have no problem telling a 13 year old who was raped that she must carry the baby to term and that she's a lazy welfare queen if she expects government assistance raising the baby while giving billions in assistance to bankers. I'm not sure if Trump is a christian in this regards.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even Satan does "some good"--He drives people to Jesus (with all his creepiness)

What?

2 Corinthians 11

14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Ezekiel 28

12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14“You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Nobody can deliver on the "Christian" vote - approximately half of the nation's Catholics alone voted Democratic in the last presidential election.

I would also suggest most Christians don't hold the same political and social agenda as "republicanchick" and past Republican administrations have a less than stellar record on delivering on conservative Christian issues.

republicanchick

Nobody can deliver on the "Christian" vote - approximately half of the nation's Catholics alone voted Democratic in the last presidential election.

I would also suggest most Christians don't hold the same political and social agenda as "republicanchick" and past Republican administrations have a less than stellar record on delivering on conservative Christian issues.

yeh, those Dems are full of virtue though..

Monica

Paula

Orgy Island

"I did not store classified emails on my private server [Oh, they found 305??! Well... umm.... Ok... I didn't INTEND to... Does that work?"

$300,000 for a "speech" (Right... and those misogynistic, women-are-good-4-one-thing Arabs didn't ask for ONE thing in return for all that "speech money"... right... Anyone want to buy a bridge??

+++

HisServant

Why should someone be judged by refusing to take a stance against something that they can do nothing about? Same sex marriage is the law of this land and the only way that can be reversed is through a constitutional amendment and that starts in the states or the senate.

We have much bigger fish to fry with dealing with the deficit, a failed foreign policy, government graft all over the place and all politicians doing illegal things with no repercussions. We need someone that will restore the rule of law.

1Way1Truth1Life

Trump is as it stands probably the best candidate out there. Jindal has BO. Pretty much Any politician that claims to be Christian rolls over when elected. Is it possible to not do that, yes but history shows they do. Although I do know God made sure Bush got his 2nd term and won the recount fiasco because of God's intervention.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

yeh, those Dems are full of virtue though..

Monica

Paula

Orgy Island

"I did not store classified emails on my private server [Oh, they found 305??! Well... umm.... Ok... I didn't INTEND to... Does that work?"

$300,000 for a "speech" (Right... and those misogynistic, women-are-good-4-one-thing Arabs didn't ask for ONE thing in return for all that "speech money"... right... Anyone want to buy a bridge??

+++
1. "Republicanchick's" self-righteous claims that conservatives are somehow morally superior to the rest of us shouldn't be dignified with a response!

2. What Hillary did with her server wasn't smart but there is no evidence of crimminal wrongdoing. Thanks to "The Donald's" ongoing political circus the media hasn't given this much coverage.

3. Receiving $300 000 per speech makes her a good capitalist - I don't see "republicanchick" demanding that Trump or the 400 millionaires/billionaires who bankroll Republican campaigns, for favors rendered, give back any of their money that they earned in the private sector!

Last edited:

republicanchick

1. "Republicanchick's" self-righteous claims that conservatives are somehow morally superior to the rest of us shouldn't be dignified with a response!

2. What Hillary did with her server wasn't smart but there is no evidence of crimminal wrongdoing. !

right. All top secret info from ALL gov agencies should be put on a private email account, military included... We all know how absolutely safe the internet is

and destroying governemnt property... no problem!

as long as you are Queen Hellary, that is...

if you are not the Queen

do NOT try this at home...!

++