Kandhmal experience explains Hindu’s hatred of Christians.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Yesterday I returned from my visit to persecuted Christians of Kandhamal district of India’s Orissa state. From my so many visits there I have come to understand the root of Hindus’ grievances there.

As in everywhere almost all convert for worldly advantage. In Kandhmal generally scheduled caste people converts still retain their Hindu identity to get government jobs. In India scheduled caste people are entitled to special quota in government jobs. But if they convert they are out of that caste to lose that privilege. So they generally hide their new religion. So Hindus call them cheaters.
The most heinous thing is that they never practice 2nd commandment of loving neighbor. Over and above it Christ gave the supreme commandment of loving enemy. Instead they really worship enemy killer communal and brutal Jehovah instead of Christ as base humanity’s nature better conforms to Jehovah than Christ. Often their youths join Maoists insurgents and indulge in violence. They cite old testament and insurgent mass murderer David for support.

Hindus say that their gods are far less violent and more merciful than Jehovah whom Christians really worship. They say that Christians often condemn them to eternal hell according to their scripture (Revelation), while they don’t as Hindu’s hell is like purgatory or jail.
Hindus usually honor Christ as God’s incarnation. Even fanatics among them often hung Christ picture in their homes. But they say that professing Christ by lip, Christians are active violent Jehovah followers and extreme enemy hater as their Revelation. They are dangerous masked enemy. Love is the universal scale for evaluating persons and gods. Unity is not, as it is often achieved by terror here.
So these Christ less Christians having little love and fellowship with Hindus and among themselves are divided among many sects. Catholics and Pentecostals are the predominant groups. But they neither have connection with Christ, nor among themselves.

So inspired by Christ I go among those Christians chastised by Hindus by the decree of Providence, so that they follow Christ only away from Jew god, scripture and worse cruelest Revelation where the enemy is burned by an eternally vengeful god. If we cherish that vengeful god and scripture we become so to be rightly hated. If we don’t love our enemy we are enemy of Christ.

Letsargue

Yesterday I returned from my visit to persecuted Christians of Kandhamal district of India’s Orissa state. From my so many visits there I have come to understand the root of Hindus’ grievances there.

As in everywhere almost all convert for worldly advantage. In Kandhmal generally scheduled caste people converts still retain their Hindu identity to get government jobs. In India scheduled caste people are entitled to special quota in government jobs. But if they convert they are out of that caste to lose that privilege. So they generally hide their new religion. So Hindus call them cheaters.
The most heinous thing is that they never practice 2nd commandment of loving neighbor. Over and above it Christ gave the supreme commandment of loving enemy. Instead they really worship enemy killer communal and brutal Jehovah instead of Christ as base humanity’s nature better conforms to Jehovah than Christ. Often their youths join Maoists insurgents and indulge in violence. They cite old testament and insurgent mass murderer David for support.

Hindus say that their gods are far less violent and more merciful than Jehovah whom Christians really worship. They say that Christians often condemn them to eternal hell according to their scripture (Revelation), while they don’t as Hindu’s hell is like purgatory or jail.
Hindus usually honor Christ as God’s incarnation. Even fanatics among them often hung Christ picture in their homes. But they say that professing Christ by lip, Christians are active violent Jehovah followers and extreme enemy hater as their Revelation. They are dangerous masked enemy. Love is the universal scale for evaluating persons and gods. Unity is not, as it is often achieved by terror here.
So these Christ less Christians having little love and fellowship with Hindus and among themselves are divided among many sects. Catholics and Pentecostals are the predominant groups. But they neither have connection with Christ, nor among themselves.

So inspired by Christ I go among those Christians chastised by Hindus by the decree of Providence, so that they follow Christ only away from Jew god, scripture and worse cruelest Revelation where the enemy is burned by an eternally vengeful god. If we cherish that vengeful god and scripture we become so to be rightly hated. If we don’t love our enemy we are enemy of Christ.

Is that all you have to say?? -- (( Everyone hates Christ / the Truth ))!!!

Paul -- 071312

Letsargue

You should better say “everyone deviled Christ" which is the same as your declaration.

You just proved my point!!
Everyone doesn't devil Christ; they just (( lie )) about him. The ( Fool ) can't get near Him to devil Him, so you just lie about Him!!

Paul -- 071912