Kabul Fell Yesterday, Where Is The President

Eric h

Yes, war against terrorism requires the use of bombs, guns,
You have enough mass murders and rapists in America, hunt them down with guns and bring in the air force with bombs. You can't sort your own problems in your own back yard, so you have no right to judge others.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You have enough mass murders and rapists in America, hunt them down with guns and bring in the air force with bombs. You can't sort your own problems in your own back yard, so you have no right to judge others.
The illogic and fallacies in these two sentences are impressive. You deserve your very own TOL award!

marke

You can focus on your own backyard or whatever. Good people still focus on bigger issues, like promoting peace and prosperity worldwide and fighting growing threats to civilization worldwide.

Eric h

You can focus on your own backyard or whatever.

History tells a story.

Good people still focus on bigger issues, like promoting peace and prosperity worldwide and fighting growing threats to civilization worldwide.

The wealth in America was built on slavery and the near genocide of the American Indians. I am not sure who is fighting for the rights of these Americans today.

marke

History tells a story.

The wealth in America was built on slavery and the near genocide of the American Indians. I am not sure who is fighting for the rights of these Americans today.
I was born into America, I did not come here by choice. I believe America was a land God delivered into the hands of settlers from Europe, many of whom were fleeing religious persecution in Europe, and it does not matter whom God was allowing to live here before. I believe God blessed America because of its Christian influence, not because of the sins of sinners, including crimes committed against blacks or anyone else.

Good people the world over have fought against tyranny the world over because good people are for delivering oppressed peoples the world over from their brutal oppressors.

ok doser

The scholarly consensus of the estimates of the native indigenous populations of North America have been trending upward over the years and it's based on sound archaeological evidence. You might find the following informative.

The Native Population of the Americas in 1492
Second Revised Edition
Edited by William M. Denevan
With a Foreword by W. George Lovell

How many people inhabited the New World when Columbus landed on Hispaniola in 1492? How did the arrival of Europeans spark the population decline of aboriginal people in the New World?

William M. Denevan writes that, "The discovery of America was followed by possibly the greatest demographic disaster in the history of the world." Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than six million by 1650.

In this collection of essays, historians, anthropologists, and geographers discuss the discrepancies in the population estimates and the evidence for the post-European decline. Woodrow Borah, Angel Rosenblat, William T. Sanders, and others touch on such topics as the Indian slave trade, diseases, military action, and the disruption of the social systems of the native peoples. Offering varying points of view, the contributors critically analyze major hemispheric and regional data and estimates for pre- and post-European contact.

This revised edition features a new introduction by Denevan reviewing recent literature and providing a new hemispheric estimate of 54 million, a foreword by W. George Lovell of Queen's University, and a comprehensive updating of the already extensive bibliography. Research in this subject is accelerating, with contributions from many disciplines. The discussions and essays presented here can serve both as an overview of past estimates, conflicts, and methods and as indicators of new approaches and perspectives.

marke

The scholarly consensus of the estimates of the native indigenous populations of North America have been trending upward over the years and it's based on sound archaeological evidence. You might find the following informative.

The Native Population of the Americas in 1492
Second Revised Edition
Edited by William M. Denevan
With a Foreword by W. George Lovell

How many people inhabited the New World when Columbus landed on Hispaniola in 1492? How did the arrival of Europeans spark the population decline of aboriginal people in the New World?

William M. Denevan writes that, "The discovery of America was followed by possibly the greatest demographic disaster in the history of the world." Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than six million by 1650.

In this collection of essays, historians, anthropologists, and geographers discuss the discrepancies in the population estimates and the evidence for the post-European decline. Woodrow Borah, Angel Rosenblat, William T. Sanders, and others touch on such topics as the Indian slave trade, diseases, military action, and the disruption of the social systems of the native peoples. Offering varying points of view, the contributors critically analyze major hemispheric and regional data and estimates for pre- and post-European contact.

This revised edition features a new introduction by Denevan reviewing recent literature and providing a new hemispheric estimate of 54 million, a foreword by W. George Lovell of Queen's University, and a comprehensive updating of the already extensive bibliography. Research in this subject is accelerating, with contributions from many disciplines. The discussions and essays presented here can serve both as an overview of past estimates, conflicts, and methods and as indicators of new approaches and perspectives.

Property ownership is fluid, not fixed. Lands change ownership hands all the time and have been for centuries. For one example, Israel owned the land of Judea several times and has reclaimed the property again through purchase and/or through war. That is a fact of human history that cannot be denied.

Who owns the land? God and He gives it to whomever He pleases.

ok doser

50-Year Career Politician Caught In A Lie!

In other news scientists discover that water is wet!

Film at 11

marke

50-Year Career Politician Caught In A Lie!

In other news scientists discover that water is wet!

Film at 11

Nobody can deny that there is some very serious evidence of lying and incompetence coming out of the Biden administration. Americans may have elected Biden, but they were stupid to do so.

I have every right to judge others. If I saw a guy raping a woman I would judge it and within moments I'd be shooting a hole right through him.

As for mass murders, the biggest mass murder in US history was 9/11, and it was trained for and launched from Afghanistan, so we had every right to go in there.

You, sir, are a self-righteous ignoramus.