Kabul Fell Yesterday, Where Is The President

marke

So Joe played the tough guy and sent a drone strike to attack the people who suicide bombed our 13 US military members.

Wait - what was it that that Kenyan guy said?

Oh yeah - Never underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up.

Were the Biden intelligence officials this guy says motivated the US military to bomb innocent women and children by mistake the same intelligence officials who told Biden not to worry about getting all Americans out of Afghanistan because the Afghan government would never fall to the Taliban?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Taliban, flying Blackhawk helicopters donated to their fundamentalist Islamic terrorist cause by Joe "The Rapist" Biden.

Thanks Joe, you filthy rapist!

marke

The Taliban, flying Blackhawk helicopters donated to their fundamentalist Islamic terrorist cause by Joe "The Rapist" Biden.

Thanks Joe, you filthy rapist!

Talibum terrorists trying to fly helicopters is similar to illegitimate dummycrap politicians trying to captain the American ship of state.

Eric h

There is a man raping a little girl directly in front of you. You have the means and the opportunity to stop him.

I am 72, I never carry weapons, but I would try and stop him.
b) forgive him and go on your way

When Jesus spent his time on Earth, he would have lived by the greatest commandments, he could do nothing greater. But how did Jesus hold out his hands on the cross and love the man with the hammer and nails?

We know Jesus prayed, Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

Forgiveness is a profound journey, it is more about how we try to heal ourselves from past injuries. Only the girl could forgive her rapist, the crime was against her.

Psalm 51, After King David has committed adultery and had the husband killed.

3 Have mercy on me, God, in accord with your merciful love;
in your abundant compassion blot out my transgressions.
4 Thoroughly wash away my guilt;
and from my sin cleanse me.
5 For I know my transgressions;
my sin is always before me.b
6 Against you, you alone have I sinned;

marke

I am 72, I never carry weapons, but I would try and stop him.

When Jesus spent his time on Earth, he would have lived by the greatest commandments, he could do nothing greater. But how did Jesus hold out his hands on the cross and love the man with the hammer and nails?

We know Jesus prayed, Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

Forgiveness is a profound journey, it is more about how we try to heal ourselves from past injuries. Only the girl could forgive her rapist, the crime was against her.

Psalm 51, After King David has committed adultery and had the husband killed.

3 Have mercy on me, God, in accord with your merciful love;
in your abundant compassion blot out my transgressions.
4 Thoroughly wash away my guilt;
and from my sin cleanse me.
5 For I know my transgressions;
my sin is always before me.b
6 Against you, you alone have I sinned;
Misguided people think taking up arms to protect innocent women and children is an evil thing to do and some claim Jesus was opposed to using force against crooks, thugs, and terrorists. Those people do not understand God.

Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Eric h

some claim Jesus was opposed to using force against crooks, thugs, and terrorists. Those people do not understand God.

Jesus gave us the greatest commandments which are to love God and neighbour. We are asked to love and pray for our enemies.

The greatest commandments did not say take up your guns and follow Clint Eastwood.

Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

If Jesus truly wanted them to fight, it would make sense that they all had a sword, but Jesus said, two swords are enough. And if you read down to Luke 22. 49, Jesus says they should not have used the swords.

49 His disciples realized what was about to happen, and they asked, “Lord, shall we strike with a sword?”e
50 And one of them struck the high priest’s servant and cut off his right ear.f
51* But Jesus said in reply, “Stop, no more of this!” Then he touched the servant’s ear and healed him.

marke

Jesus gave us the greatest commandments which are to love God and neighbour. We are asked to love and pray for our enemies.

The greatest commandments did not say take up your guns and follow Clint Eastwood.

If Jesus truly wanted them to fight, it would make sense that they all had a sword, but Jesus said, two swords are enough. And if you read down to Luke 22. 49, Jesus says they should not have used the swords.

49 His disciples realized what was about to happen, and they asked, “Lord, shall we strike with a sword?”e
50 And one of them struck the high priest’s servant and cut off his right ear.f
51* But Jesus said in reply, “Stop, no more of this!” Then he touched the servant’s ear and healed him.
Policemen take up guns to fight against lawlessness and brutality. It is not the job of policemen or soldiers to love their enemies and allow their violence and wickedness to go unchecked.

Romans 13:4
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

marke

With physical force?
How does someone stop a shooter with a semi-automatic rifle without using some sort of deadly force? Of course, it would be OK to shoot a terrorist shooter dead while forgiving him of his sins, if that makes the law enforcement officer feel good about his Christianity.

Right Divider

Body part
These were NOT new commandments:
Deut 6:4-5 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD: (6:5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.
What a silly thing to say.
It all depends on the TIMING. This was NOT a universal concept.

Eric h

Enough for what?

Luke 22
38Then they said, “Lord, look, there are two swords here.” But he replied, “It is enough!”

Read into that what you will. When the two disciples had the opportunity to use their swords, Jesus told them to stop.

marke

Of course they were not New commandments, but Jesus said they are the greatest. If you read my reply, I never mentioned 'New'.

When did Jesus say was the right timing to use a sword?
Jesus does not lead cops to holster their weapons in love while doing nothing to stop a gunman from murdering school kids right in front of him. First, blow the gunman's head off and then make peace with yourself for resorting to violence.