Just self-accusing Father and unjust accuser jew-god.

Letsargue

you seem to be confusing an attribute of God with man who is flesh (people).

God is a person in the sense he has his own personality as a Spirit, not a person in the sense of a human being made of dirt.

there were not 4 (people) in the garden no matter how much you try and convince yourself of that, there is no scripture to support it, in fact all the scriptures contradict the possibility and only leaves 3 physical people there, Eve, Adam, and the clever beast.

Genesis 3:9-10 KJV --- 9- “And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10- And he said, ( I heard thy (( “Voice: in the Garden” )), and I was afraid ), because I was naked; and I hid myself. ---&--- Genesis 3:8 KJV --- 8- “And they heard the (( "Voice of the LORD God walking" in the Garden )) in the cool of the day”. ------//--- I love it when I prove foolish people Wrong, and they can’t admit it and ( Repent ) of their Error of calling God a Liar, beheading Him in your foolish world!!!!

There were 4 personalities in the Garden; 4 People, whether Spirit or not!!!

Paul – 032713

MarkA

no one called God a liar, God is a Spirit and people are man.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

no need to repent of knowing that, it's not a sin to know the Bible and the difference between people (man) and God (Spirit).

3 people in the garden, one Spirit.

Letsargue

no one called God a liar, God is a Spirit and people are man.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

no need to repent of knowing that, it's not a sin to know the Bible and the difference between people (man) and God (Spirit).

3 people in the garden, one Spirit.

I do truly enjoy standing before you and watching you condemn yourself!!!! - You're in judgment now and you'll see me again when you open your eyes and the first thing you'll SEE is ME!!! --- John 12:48 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 6:2 KJV ------///---

It is written!! – YOU shall be Judged by ME!!!!!!!! – Christ has been beheaded by the fools of your world, and I will judge you and it for that, the “quickening” will show you that!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV --- 15- “But he that is Spiritual judgeth ((( all things ))) , yet (( he himself )) is judged of no man”. ------//--- OOOHHH please deny that!!!!

Paul – 033013

MarkA

there is nothing self condemning about agreeing with the Bible that God is Spirit, or that there were three people mentioned in the garden, not 4.

in any event you should not enjoy watching people condemn themselves even if it was true, 1 Corinthians 13:6, love does not do that. :)
one is no saint or spiritual to do so, no matter how much they try and convince themselves of it or seek that high place to be seen by others Matthew 6:5, their actions prove to the contrary, Matthew 23:12.

Letsargue

there is nothing self condemning about agreeing with the Bible that God is Spirit, or that there were three people mentioned in the garden, not 4.

in any event you should not enjoy watching people condemn themselves even if it was true, 1 Corinthians 13:6, love does not do that. :)
one is no saint or spiritual to do so, no matter how much they try and convince themselves of it or seek that high place to be seen by others Matthew 6:5, their actions prove to the contrary, Matthew 23:12.

Love the Brethren and the Truth yes, but evil and those who are fools NO!!! --- Proverbs 1:26 KJV --- 26- “(((( I also will laugh )))) at your calamity; (( I will mock when your fear cometh ))”. -------//--- I do what God does, but you hate the things God says and does; because the Truth is not the doctrine of the children of those who God Laughs at and mocks!!!! --- Proverbs 8:13 KJV -- 13- “( The fear of the LORD is to hate evil ): ( pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way ), and the ((( froward mouth ))), ( do I hate )”. -------//---- SO do I, but they you love. - Look at you, and those you flatter and smile at. They are of your divided house!!!!

Paul – 033013

MarkA

if you hate evil you must loath yourself Luke 6:45, as much as you may rejoice in the iniquity of others there is no condemnation in Messiah, Romans 8:1, so your laughing is for not, that is a haughty spirit Proverbs 16:18.

there has been no mercy to leave your tongue since you met me Hosea 6:6, yet you are forgiven tho, Luke 10:37. :)

go in peace on this resurrection day brother, in the name of Abba, and His son the Messiah, Amen.

Letsargue

if you hate evil you must loath yourself Luke 6:45, as much as you may rejoice in the iniquity of others there is no condemnation in Messiah, Romans 8:1, so your laughing is for not, that is a haughty spirit Proverbs 16:18.

there has been no mercy to leave your tongue since you met me Hosea 6:6, yet you are forgiven tho, Luke 10:37. :)

go in peace on this resurrection day brother, in the name of Abba, and His son the Messiah, Amen.

Is that the way YOU prove me wrong?? -- You have refused any mercy I had to give!!! --- I have no more!!!

Paul -- 033113

MarkA

time to get back to the Mercy store and buy another case.

while your there, get the rest of the fruits of the Spirit you are out of. :)

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Who decides this punishment then? you acknowledge that sin is to be punished.

I am no fool to say that sin-sickness is to be punished in the futile old testament way. Do our civilized governments' judges punish criminals such way? No! They feed and protect in free hotel like jails, expending far more money on them exceeding national per-capita income. Only love cures. Fear, death and mutilation suppress it.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
just because God made Man in His image and likeness, Genesis 1:26, giving them the ability to make their own decisions does not make God responsible for wrong decisions,

If a computer manufacturer says that he have given his errant computer ability to make own decisions, will he be acquitted by the court? it is a fallacious argument that God could wash hands saying so. I dont idolatrously take Catholic made bible as Word, the living Christ.

but we have a long way to go in understanding each other due to cultural
differences.

You understood me but fear the abuse of bigoted people. We have to be ready to die for truth like Jesus, punished as a heretic.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am no fool to say that sin-sickness is to be punished in the futile old testament way. Do our civilized governments' judges punish criminals such way? No! They feed and protect in free hotel like jails, expending far more money on them exceeding national per-capita income. Only love cures. Fear, death and mutilation suppress it.

I KNOW you think deeper than that StephenGo, ALL doctrines are like fortified positions which we people choose and hold in the hope that they can sustain a heavy artillary attack.

You have chosen extreme pacifism. But while it is a position a christian can hold and defend [I am for me a pacifist] but this is not true of the bible or the God of the bible. Love itself has enemies, God has enemies, YOU as His sheep are accounted for the slaughter simply because you belong to Him.

There are martyrs in heaven right now who call for justice, there are babes and innocents who have been bludgeoned and brutalised and murdered. They do have to be avenged, wrongs have to be righted or else how can God rule in justice?

While pacifism is perfectly honourable and I respect it I do recognise that there must be justice, only God can judge with perfect equity...He knows all mitigating circumstances.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I KNOW you think deeper than that StephenGo, ALL doctrines are like fortified positions which we people choose and hold in the hope that they can sustain a heavy artillary attack.

You have chosen extreme pacifism. But while it is a position a christian can hold and defend [I am for me a pacifist] but this is not true of the bible or the God of the bible. Love itself has enemies, God has enemies, YOU as His sheep are accounted for the slaughter simply because you belong to Him.

There are martyrs in heaven right now who call for justice, there are babes and innocents who have been bludgeoned and brutalised and murdered. They do have to be avenged, wrongs have to be righted or else how can God rule in justice?

While pacifism is perfectly honourable and I respect it I do recognise that there must be justice, only God can judge with perfect equity...He knows all mitigating circumstances.

If Genesis God (Different from Jew god) avenged the death of Abel by killing his brother, then who would be the true loser? Surely God himself. So Cain was rather protected by God, not Abel, as he being heaven worthy won’t be harmed by death. So government protects criminals.
A criminal is desperately bent on suicide as we often observe. Giving him death is no punishment but letting him live is. Europeans have a very perverted notion of justice.

Letsargue

Just self-accusing Father and unjust accuser jew-god.

Universally parents take the punishment due to their children’s crimes to shield them. It is the norm of society as parents are held responsible for the sin-imperfections of children. Supremely responsible Heavenly Father takes in Christ the punishment befalling us from our pride-selfishness and its derivatives sins and in-fight.

But accusing and punishing jew-god claims to be creator of all and omnipotent. If he is really such, then he is totally responsible for all the faults of the created one, as he is the root of those faults. It is injustice to torture-kill even a disobedient puppy one had selectively bred or burn an unpleasant house one had made. Rather he should rectify his mode of creation.

Of course real creator is Love-God who creates everything by love-binding together. So Jehovah, the dictatorial unity of a particular group of angels (Gen1-26) is His creation, as Indra, the unity of gods in Indian pantheon is and Jeus, the Greek one is. Omnipotence is an impossible flattering term.

That unjust jew-god punished children for father’s sin and subjects for despot king’s sin. Often he spared the culprit but killed the innocent. Wholesale massacre including infants without warning was his norm. Unconscious natural forces can do that with impunity but not a conscious entity. In this case in must be mentioned that heaven-rejecter humanity has come to this world in rebellion. So it is subject to mindless destructive nature most reasonably. But sometimes supernatural intervention saves them from it when they show some sign of spiritual life by repentance. If no repentance, then they are dead and no one can care for the dead.

Proud Jehovah is jealous for own glory like selfish gods and human beings. He expects worship, not love. So he forced his worship by torture and murder. Now Muslims follow this as they worship that jew-god. ‘Christians’ also did that as in inquisition and now by more refined ways.

Actually proud he and other gods rebelled against integrating love-God Heavenly Father. So disintegrating rebellion infected his angels too, which started in-fight in gods’ and his paradise, as Revelations and mythologies tell. Most reasonably all their creation turned defective as they themselves are defective. Punishing them is stupid. Rather they have to repent first.

In Indian mythology called ‘Puran’ head god Indra killed his father to become king of paradise called “Amarabati”, meaning abode of the immortals. Patricide is often the norm for worldly kings too. As Indra degenerated his paradise too became in-fight spoiled. As Jehovah became proud-degenerate; his creatures also degenerated. So the degenerated jews were disliked by all neighbors. So Jehovah worshipping Christians are becoming so. We become what we worship.

Like human organizations proud jew-god is a mixture of virtue and vice. But by vices one is convicted and destroyed. One vice can destroy one with many virtues. So, now the unity called Jehovah is broken up into factions in Muslim, Jewish and ‘Christian’ often at enmity to each other.

Only a few follow the humble non-accusing Heavenly Father to be like Him. Majority follows proud-gods like them, who accuses and condemns others for which they are not fully responsible. So they become like those in-fighting gods as pride-selfishness promotes accusation and strife. The accusing god is a very bad example to worship. The worshippers then become accuser like that god, which Christ forbade. Really devil is known as accuser. So the accusing Jehovah is really the devil as Christ called him(Jn8-44). So self-annihilation of reverting back to spiritual atoms waits their souls.

But Heavenly Father’s children follow Him as He takes the creation’s sin-imperfection-cross on Himself in Christ. In this rectifying way they, in unity with Him and Christ, teach-save the sinner to turn away from hell of self-destruction and eternally rectify the creation. He most justly never punishes them but Himself by taking their weakness-cross. He never kills their body or soul by sending to hell.

Our creed says God made heaven and world not hell. We make hate-hell with devil. Why He shall send to hell to become devil’s agent?
Rather Father sent Christ to teach us to make heaven, not hell, by loving enemy. Body is destroyed by actions of nature. The unspiritual people’s souls are disintegrated soon after body destruction as they hold on to body only, not Love-God.

Following Christ and heavenly Father for 50 years in destitute serving and Muslim-evangelization in poverty and celibacy, I have come to this saving realization.

Pastors? ----- What is a Pastor, and who appointed you to be a Pastor? --- Revelation 3:1 KJV ---//-- That’s an ( Angel / Pastor ) of God; God is referring to as “Pastor” of the Church, and all the Angels Pasturing the Seven Churches are of the Head, not of the Body. God appointed all of them, and none today. They appoint themselves, or their friends do now.

Paul – 040613

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Pastors? ----- What is a Pastor, and who appointed you to be a Pastor? --- Revelation 3:1 KJV ---//-- That’s an ( Angel / Pastor ) of God; God is referring to as “Pastor” of the Church, and all the Angels Pasturing the Seven Churches are of the Head, not of the Body. God appointed all of them, and none today. They appoint themselves, or their friends do now.

Paul – 040613
Didn't Christ say " If you are my disciple, pastor my sheep" to all his followers through Peter?
Please pray for me that I might be empowered to pastor a Muslim convert church inviting me today. Their previous pastors have left being disgusted.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If Genesis God (Different from Jew god) avenged the death of Abel by killing his brother, then who would be the true loser? Surely God himself. So Cain was rather protected by God, not Abel, as he being heaven worthy won’t be harmed by death. So government protects criminals.
A criminal is desperately bent on suicide as we often observe. Giving him death is no punishment but letting him live is. Europeans have a very perverted notion of justice.

I DO see that Abel was the favoured one. He came by the right sacrifice, he offered of his flock the blood atonement. It is the prophecy of Christ the Lamb of God.

Do you not the think the characteristics of the creature lamb is very significant of Christ?

But Cain was also religious, we must not think he was irreligious, he offered a much more costly sacrifice, the fruit of the ground...so much toil and sweat and all year round hardship...but God was not pleased with his sacrifice.

We must come God's appointed way. We none of us like it, we all shrink from death...but it is God's way.

Do you not think Stephengo that God was being merciful to Cain in giving him time to repent? "if you thou doest well will you not be accepted?"

"If thou offerest to Me the appointed sacrifice [instead of your own stubborn way] wilt thou not be accepted?"

Letsargue

Didn't Christ say " If you are my disciple, pastor my sheep" to all his followers through Peter?
Please pray for me that I might be empowered to pastor a Muslim convert church inviting me today. Their previous pastors have left being disgusted.

This is my ( Response ) to your latest answering Posts here on the Back Alley of: -- Your “Cry baby cry, and “Just self-accusing”, and “No substitution”. ------

NO!!! - Christ said " Feed my Sheep" to Peter and His Apostles, not to the general group, just like He said He ( DID )!!!! - But, anyhow, the feeding of the Sheep. or the congregation is done by the Shepherd / Pastor / Bishop; and that is (( TEACHING THEM the Bread of Life / Christ / the Truth / the Word of God, and that is the food of life the Bishop feeds )), not giving them garbage to eat!!!

This trash you’re dumping here in your ((( “Valley of Hinnom” ))) where “Battles are ( SUPPOSED ) to take Place”, and is supposed to be the ( “Place of Armageddon” ). --- You are what you teach, and you teach nothing but false doctrine based on your own ( testimonies ). - Who cares what your Testament is???? – If you do say something that happens to be right, ( which is rare ), it’s BASED on something else that IS false, making everything you say FALSE!!! --- The things you said in the latest garbage you dumped in your – Valley of Hinnom; have nothing to do with God, but your own feelings and thoughts, and likes and dislikes. --- God said (( “Preach the Word” )) --- 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV --- 2- “Preach the word; ( be instant in season ), (( Out of season )); reprove, (( rebuke )), exhort with all longsuffering ( and doctrine )”. -----///--- You are self-smart!! - What is in season and out of season?? --------- It’s something like - ( EVEN IF ) - your child or wife died just now, and someone were to ask: -- “Hey, - what did God say about ( So and So )”?? - Or “( Did God do ( So and So )”?? ----- No matter the situation; - you instantly give your reason / Faith by the Scriptures, ( in season or out of season )!!! – Now, I’ll ask you the unanswered question: -- How and why did God say the Fowl were created from the Waters, and created from the land, and on the Fifth Day, and on the Sabbath, the Seventh Day. ----- NOW!!! – You’re a “Bishop”, APT to teach. - Teach us all your instant reasoning / your reasoning for what God said. - It’s a very simple thing, - but you cannot answer it (( Instantly or long term ))!!! – If not, - you cannot be of God or a Christian. - There’s not a Christian who can’t answer such a simple question as that. – It’s just there for one to SEE, if he has Eyes to SEE.
There is NOTHING in all Scriptures that contradicts what I’ve said, but everything you say about anything of GOD is contrary to what God did say there!! --- If you show anything that is “Contrary” to what I said, ( You have found ) the (( FIRST )) “Contradiction” in all of the TRUTH of God / the Scriptures / the Word of God!!!

The Back Alley is not the (( Valley of Hinnom )), the dumping grounds of God’s people, but is the Place of War, where Battles are Fought, - an “Armageddon”!!! ----- Ephesians 6:13-18 KJV --- 13- Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14- Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15- And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16-Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17- And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit , which is the word of God: 18- Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints”. -----///--- if you believe that women can be Bishops; - show one Verse of God anywhere showing a Woman being a Warrior of God taking up the ARMOR OF GOD!!!! – That’s total nonsense, and false doctrine, based on nothing but false people and churches of the wrong (( god )). Not saying that you believe that, but almost all churches today support women teachers and Pastors in their churches. - If you do; - show us where God allows it. ----------//--- John 8:44-45 KJV --- 44- “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45- And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not”. ------///--- NOW, contradict anything there, using the Scriptures.

The Love of God is ( ONLY ) the doing the Will of God!!! --- John 14:15 KJV --- 15- “If ye Love me, keep my commandments”. -------//---

Paul – 040713

MarkA

You understood me but fear the abuse of bigoted people. We have to be ready to die for truth like Jesus, punished as a heretic.

I agree,

Matthew 10:38
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me

I assure you the fear you say I have is merely imaginary in your own mind.