Judas worse Catholics’ lost heaven for selling Christ to Devil Constantine.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Worse than Judas me is not certainly better than Catholics. But that don’t mean that I have to support their apostasy even if it is in me. But as by confessing and atoning I feel pardoned they may be too. Now that catholics’ apostasy is inherited by all the fragmented churches, they must confess and atone to be spiritual alive or be dead. If they don’t they can’t save their soul now and from the hate-blast of the impending Atomic war generated by that apostasy.
They deceive their conscience to the fact that war cooperation with emperors is more heinous than Judas’ selling Christ bodily. Judas couldn’t make Christ ineffective by selling his body, but they did it by corrupting Christ’s principles by joining in war politics and making a warlike bible to support it. For that sin against Holy Spirit they lost the sight of true love-heaven of Christ. Rather they got the vision of hell from devil disguised as heaven. That vision they presented in their made John-impersonating spurious Revelation. That jail like high-walled and locked prison like hell they called heaven.

The hedonistic and materialistic description of Revelation’s heaven perfectly fits hells’ qualities. The cruel lord of that hell tortures and kills humanity by pestilence and fire to extract flattery-worship from them. Those who don’t flatter are thrown into eternal torment by that sadist god. There is no mention of essential twin virtues of love and repentance. That god, opposite of heavenly father of Christ, is worse than devil as he sends his purported children to eternal torment. Devil torments others not own children as he can’t make children.
True love-heaven is a place of openness and fruits of repentance. There is no need of wall or locked gate to keep out sinners. Every wall and gate is sure to be broken. The proud and degenerate are repelled by heaven‘s humble serving self-sacrificing mentality as we see even here. But in spurious apostle impersonating revelation there is no mention of such type of wall of humility, repentance and serving mentality. Only activity in that spurious heaven is idle-flattering a haughty god. Materialistic walls and floor are impossible there.

By the war-apostasy paradise view was lost to church and hell opened which we see in sadistic Revelation. This is the automatic hell punishment for selling Christ to world’s lord and his prodigies, rulers of the world. This apostasy spawned Islam making war into a religion and broke apart church into thousands of fragments.

Of course those who take our temporary correction world-center as more important than love-heaven will naturally come to defend themselves by fighting. They will fail to be corrected and becoming worse, create worse hell here and go there to be soul-disintegrated.

Spitfire

We didn't sell anything to Constantine. Constantine did not introduce any theological innovations. He just made it legal for Christians to believe what they had always believed up until then and tried to bring the controversy over Jesus' divinity to a peaceful resolution (he even lost his patience with Athanasius at times when he thought Athanasius was too uncompromising.)

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
We didn't sell anything to Constantine. Constantine did not introduce any theological innovations. He just made it legal for Christians to believe what they had always believed up until then and tried to bring the controversy over Jesus' divinity to a peaceful resolution (he even lost his patience with Athanasius at times when he thought Athanasius was too uncompromising.)

Christian(?) soldiers’ war-participation in Constantine’s behalf with church blessing made him victorious. Actually as the Russian Orthodox Church or the English church capitulated to communists and king respectively so also catacomb-tired catholics submitted to Roman empire. However u deny, emperor had the last word in everything from then on.

Sealeaf

Steph, reread history. I will not argue that the legalization of christianity was a uniform blessing. It was a very mixed event. But how could the bishops avoid it? Would they turn away Constantine the convert? Faithfulness denies them that option. The worst thing was that Constatine the convert put his legions at the disposal of the Bishops. That was a disaster. The bishops used them to supress "heretics", leading to the greatest Christian perscution of Roman times.

The separation of Church and state is a principle we violate at our very great peril.

OMEGA

GOD entrusted the Bible to the Gentile Catholics,

but being Pagans, they used it to Control

and take advantage of People.

That is why the White horse rider goes forth to Conquer

and serve themselves instead of Serve God and the People.

Sealeaf

GOD entrusted the Bible to the Gentile Catholics,

but being Pagans, they used it to Control

and take advantage of People.

That is why the White horse rider goes forth to Conquer

and serve themselves instead of Serve God and the People.

non sequeter
I think Steph was talking about the events prior to the cannonization of the Bible

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Steph, reread history.
Enough of history in my 55 years of research and experiance

I will not argue that the legalization of christianity was a uniform blessing.
It was rather uniform evil to be legalized by Devil's representative emperor
But how could the bishops avoid it? Would they turn away Constantine the convert?
They could have avoided it like martyr dissenting Bishops of Russian church under communists. 90 thousand Christians braved martyrdom there. Crafty Devil Constantine superficially converted only on death bed.
Faithfulness denies them that option.
Rather they were Judas
The worst thing was that Constatine the convert put his legions at the disposal of the Bishops. That was a disaster. The bishops used them to supress "heretics", leading to the greatest Christian perscution of Roman times.
It is time to acknowledge that bishops became agents of antichrist along with the whole catholic church.

The separation of Church and state is a principle we violate at our very great peril.
Christian principles if followed, automatically separate us from the state cotrolled by Devil, the pride

Sealeaf

Enough of history in my 55 years of research and experiance

It was rather uniform evil to be legalized by Devil's representative emperor

They could have avoided it like martyr dissenting Bishops of Russian church under communists. 90 thousand Christians braved martyrdom there. Crafty Devil Constantine superficially converted only on death bed.

Rather they were Judas

It is time to acknowledge that bishops became agents of antichrist along with the whole catholic church.

Christian principles if followed, automatically separate us from the state cotrolled by Devil, the pride
Stepn, you seem to have a black and white view of people and their behavior. People are not like that. Well meaning people do stupid things that in hindsight look evil , but which are really their best efforts to do what they think is a good thing. Most if not all human activity is motivated by the desire for something the person thinks is a good thing. Humans do not seek evil. All humans want the "good". The problem is how they define "the good". The very worst humans want only what is good for themselves and have no care for "the good" of others.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Humans do not seek evil. All humans want the "good". The problem is how they define "the good".
you are contradicting yourself by saying they dont care for others. then that is evil for others and must be called evil as Emperors, conquerors, Nazis, Maoist, fidayeens etc. do by harming others. That is evil for themselves in the long run. We must judge by fruit and define acordingly.

The very worst humans want only what is good for themselves and have no care for "the good" of others.

In their stupidity they take poison as nectar, but it remains evil poison. Christ taught them to discern but they disregard. That is intentional evil.We must not excuse them.

Letsargue

Worse than Judas me is not certainly better than Catholics. But that don’t mean that I have to support their apostasy even if it is in me. But as by confessing and atoning I feel pardoned they may be too. Now that catholics’ apostasy is inherited by all the fragmented churches, they must confess and atone to be spiritual alive or be dead. If they don’t they can’t save their soul now and from the hate-blast of the impending Atomic war generated by that apostasy.
They deceive their conscience to the fact that war cooperation with emperors is more heinous than Judas’ selling Christ bodily. Judas couldn’t make Christ ineffective by selling his body, but they did it by corrupting Christ’s principles by joining in war politics and making a warlike bible to support it. For that sin against Holy Spirit they lost the sight of true love-heaven of Christ. Rather they got the vision of hell from devil disguised as heaven. That vision they presented in their made John-impersonating spurious Revelation. That jail like high-walled and locked prison like hell they called heaven.

The hedonistic and materialistic description of Revelation’s heaven perfectly fits hells’ qualities. The cruel lord of that hell tortures and kills humanity by pestilence and fire to extract flattery-worship from them. Those who don’t flatter are thrown into eternal torment by that sadist god. There is no mention of essential twin virtues of love and repentance. That god, opposite of heavenly father of Christ, is worse than devil as he sends his purported children to eternal torment. Devil torments others not own children as he can’t make children.
True love-heaven is a place of openness and fruits of repentance. There is no need of wall or locked gate to keep out sinners. Every wall and gate is sure to be broken. The proud and degenerate are repelled by heaven‘s humble serving self-sacrificing mentality as we see even here. But in spurious apostle impersonating revelation there is no mention of such type of wall of humility, repentance and serving mentality. Only activity in that spurious heaven is idle-flattering a haughty god. Materialistic walls and floor are impossible there.

By the war-apostasy paradise view was lost to church and hell opened which we see in sadistic Revelation. This is the automatic hell punishment for selling Christ to world’s lord and his prodigies, rulers of the world. This apostasy spawned Islam making war into a religion and broke apart church into thousands of fragments.

Of course those who take our temporary correction world-center as more important than love-heaven will naturally come to defend themselves by fighting. They will fail to be corrected and becoming worse, create worse hell here and go there to be soul-disintegrated.

Judas ( wrote the Book / Letter of "Jude" )!!!! -- Jude 1:1 -- "Jude the servant of Jesus Christ, and (( Brother of James ))". ------///--- James and Judas are two of the Brothers of Jesus Christ!!! - Jesus had only one brother named "Jude / Judas"!!! -- Jude / Judas is also the Son of Peter, the Step-Father of Jesus. - Peter is the Husband of Mary, the Mother of Jesus, James, and "Judas / Jude" the writer of the Book / Letter of Jude!!

There is no way any of you can disprove this!!!!!!!

Paul --112312

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
what Constantine did was not only the best thing that ever happened to Christianity

it was most necessary for spreading the gospel

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Judas ( wrote the Book / Letter of "Jude" )!!!! -- Jude 1:1 -- "Jude the servant of Jesus Christ, and (( Brother of James ))". ------///--- James and Judas are two of the Brothers of Jesus Christ!!! - Jesus had only one brother named "Jude / Judas"!!! -- Jude / Judas is also the Son of Peter, the Step-Father of Jesus. - Peter is the Husband of Mary, the Mother of Jesus, James, and "Judas / Jude" the writer of the Book / Letter of Jude!!

There is no way any of you can disprove this!!!!!!!

Paul --112312
Hello Letsargue! Long time after I hear you again. Judas and Jude are different persons as my limited knowledge knows. Christ's kins and parentage doesnt matter, what he teaches even now matters.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
what Constantine did was not only the best thing that ever happened to Christianity

it was most necessary for spreading the gospel

First thing is that there was no gospel then. It was canonized much latter.
Christian conversion means freedom from sin-bondage by love of Christ. Emperors’ sword rather pushes people to fear and hate. It can force them to catholic sacraments but never to love-regeneration. Wife and son killer Constantine rather exerted an opposite effect. This type of conversion by the sword and political power inspired similar conversion by Muhammad. That is the fear-inspired discipline of hell, not the freedom of christ.

Letsargue

Hello Letsargue! Long time after I hear you again. Judas and Jude are different persons as my limited knowledge knows. Christ's kins and parentage doesnt matter, what he teaches even now matters.

It has been some time, yes; -- hope all is well at home!

It's you all who teach today, not God. - Count the diffrent churches!!

Jesus appointed ( Twelve ) Apostles, - so the “Scriptures “ say; - ( But ), “Jesus” only appointed one “Judas”, never another. After Judas was apparently gone, the “Apostles” did appoint another to replace him, but we never hear from HIM; - that “Scapegoat” again, (( Check “Scapegoat” )). - That’s why you don’t know of but one Judas!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:28 KJV – (( And )) base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath ( “God” Chosen ), -- (( “Yea, and Things Which Are Not” )), ( “to bring to nought things that are” )”. --------///--- God said that also, and it doesn’t mean a thing to today’s so called - ?christians!!

There were really only ( Seven Apostles in the flesh ); however, there had to be twelve names to equal the Twelve Tribes. --- There were seven golden lamps and seven golden candle sticks in the ( Temple of God )!! – And there were only Seven Churches of Asia to represent ALL the Churches of the Apostles!!

How does it feel to believe, or have Faith the same as “ALL” CHURCHES TODAY??????

Paul – 112312

Protestants also accepted Constantine's Bible. (yes he did not personally select the scriptures to be included. However, those that did make the choices facilitaed his agenda) Before Constantine there were many more gospels. The ones chosen emphasized obedience and social hierarchy. Things any king appreciates. However, some passages escaped censorship.
Luke 17:21
Matthew 22:37-40
Galatians 2:20
Corinthians 13:12

Spitfire

Protestants also accepted Constantine's Bible. (yes he did not personally select the scriptures to be included. However, those that did make the choices facilitaed his agenda) Before Constantine there were many more gospels. The ones chosen emphasized obedience and social hierarchy. Things any king appreciates. However, some passages escaped censorship.
Luke 17:21
Matthew 22:37-40
Galatians 2:20
Corinthians 13:12
Constantine had been dead for nearly 60 years by the time the above bemoaned decisions were made at the African synods. There was no one clearly codified new testament canon during Constantine's time.

I did not claim that Constantine personally censored the Bible. However Nicea established an authoritarian version of Christianity.
I will grant you that I was sloppy * and gave the impression that I was implying that Nicea chose the gospels to be included.
* not an excuse but an explanation. I am writing on a tablet and avoid editing and rewriting.
However,. I am sure that you will agree that in 331 Constantine commissioned 50 Bibles to be made.