ECT Judaism thinks the Seed was themselves

Interplanner

Danoh's 'point being' (great hillbilly lingo, Danoh) is Danoh's. It is not what Paul means in the next verse. That's why quote after quote by Danoh is a jump to some completely different place and reason. Can't bare to stay in a text. Paul meant Christ. He was the promise. The Judaizers added to faith in Christ.

There is no 2nd gospel for those in Judaism that is more dialed in to the Law. Abraham is like Gentiles by his faith only in Christ.

Interplanner

When the people say, "I'm an Israelite," or "I'm a Jew," but they really aren't... that's the place where Israel and Judah doesn't mean Israel and Judah.

Unfortunately, something all too frequent.

And there's Rom 2 and Rev 2. About who is a Jew.

There is reunification of an "Israel" in Christ, but there is no land promise.

SaulToPaul 2

Danoh's 'point being' (great hillbilly lingo, Danoh) is Danoh's. It is not what Paul means in the next verse. That's why quote after quote by Danoh is a jump to some completely different place and reason. Can't bare to stay in a text. Paul meant Christ. He was the promise. The Judaizers added to faith in Christ.

There is no 2nd gospel for those in Judaism that is more dialed in to the Law. Abraham is like Gentiles by his faith only in Christ.

Huh?

Interplanner

Danoh is the top context buster here. He busts context to make room for 2P2P every day, every time.

And his favorite hillbilly expression is 'said.' Uses it to death.

The promise of the whole earth (which will be the NHNE) is to the Seed, which is Christ. It is not to Israel only or Judaism only. Even thought the Law came with its instructions about how they could keep their land (or might be expelled from it), it does not void or replace the promise to Abraham, which was the Gospel.

We know this from v8-9: The scriptures announcing in advance that justification through Christ would be offered to the nations, that this was the Gospel, and that this is what 'all nations will be blessed through you' meant. This is also coherent with Acts 13 as well as Acts 2, 3.

But people like yourselves follow heads like Danoh to find other verses, miles away, to muck up what Paul is saying, and then you write to me and tell me about 387 dusty books that have fooled me.

SaulToPaul 2

But people like yourselves follow heads like Danoh to find other verses, miles away, to muck up what Paul is saying, and then you write to me and tell me about 387 dusty books that have fooled me.

Danoh can tell us what the gospel is, when he believed it, and when he trusted the LORD to save him.

You cannot. Why?