JPPT1974
October Autumn Winds
Life is about doing things
You and I don't really want to
Be doing but you and I really
Need to do it for it is the
Very much the right thing to
Do and also that it does indeed build
Up character when we go from kids to
Grown ups down the line as
It will help us when we get jobs
Plus in going to school and college
Just remember it when we go down the
Line and see that our work was well worth it.
You and I don't really want to
Be doing but you and I really
Need to do it for it is the
Very much the right thing to
Do and also that it does indeed build
Up character when we go from kids to
Grown ups down the line as
It will help us when we get jobs
Plus in going to school and college
Just remember it when we go down the
Line and see that our work was well worth it.