Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
John Lofton Coming to Colorado

This is the show from Wednesday October 31st, 2007.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
I pray that that's one of the things that I can talk to [James Dobson] about when I get out there is that there is no way you have the option, sir, as a Christian to vote for an unbeliever to rule over us. That is just ridiculous. And that's one of the things that's very embarrassing. I find myself having to write and say things to people who claim to be Christians and they don't act like Christians. Who would have thought there would ever be an argument about whether or not you should vote for an unbeliever to rule over us? It's ridiculous.

All these so-called Christian leaders lining up to say, not only that they would vote for a Mormon but that the whole religion thing is out of bounds. ..when you say the religion question is off the table you've just said no to Christ. That is being ashamed of the gospel (Romans 1:16). That is Christ denial. ...When you just try to put a "keep out" sign on the whole religion area you've slamed the door in the face of our Lord.

In the Bible rotten, immoral, corrupt rulers are often imposed on God's people as punishment to whip them into line. Here we have the incredible situation of "God's people" ...saying, "We'll impose the evil people on ourselves!" It's a kind of masochism. It's amazing.

* American View Co-host Lofton: is coming to Colorado for the CRTL Pro-Life Leaders Summit and for a one week trial broadcast on northern Colorado's KHNC 1360 AM from 10 - 11 a.m. this coming Monday through Friday, Nov. 5 - 9. John and Bob discuss the immorality of Christian leaders who are endorsing child-killer and Mormon Mitt Romney for president. And they discussed World Magazine's false report that President Bush nominated 20 pro-life judges, a completely fabricated characterization of those judges, and World publisher Joel Belz personally refused to print a correction, determined to deceive his readers rather than correct the record. If it weren't for competition from Steve Ertelt of LifeNews.com, Joel Belz would have clinched the Christian media's Jayson Blair award.

* Updated List of Leaders Condemning the Evil PBA Ruling:

Ambassador Alan Keyes, RenewAmerica (see his 30-sec video clip)
Rev. Tom Euteneuer, Human Life International
Judie Brown, American Life League
John Archibold, founding member, AUL and Nat'l RTL
Prof. Charles Rice, Notre Dame Law School
Dr. Patrick Johnston, ProLifePhysicians.org
Jim Rudd, Covenant News
Cliff Zarsky, Corpus Christi RTL
Chris Mohr, on Board of Columbus RTL & Ohio RTL
Erik Whittington, Rock for Life
John Lofton, The American View
Eric Guttormson, TheologyOnline.com
Brian Martin, TheologyWeb.com
Jim Anderson, LifeCommercials.com
Cal Zastrow, Michigan Citizens for Life
Judie Zabik, Michigan Personhood Leader
Matt Trewhella, Missionaries to the Preborn
Brannon Howse, WorldviewTube, Christian Worldview Net
David Brownlow, Life Support and LS Oregon
Louis Wein, ***'t Mayor of NYC; NY Governor candidate 1990
Steve Curtis, Former State Chair, Colorado Republican Party
Julie Niccum, Wisconsin Personhood Leader
Jo Scott, ProLife Colorado
Gino Geraci, Calvary Chapel South Denver
Bob Enyart, Denver Bible Church
Chuck Baldwin, Crossroad Baptist Church
Rev. Clennard Childress, L.E.A.R.N. & BlackGenocide.org
Flip Benham, Operation Rescue / OSA
Bob Dornan, 20-year U.S. Congressman
Brian Rohrbough , Colorado Right to Life
Judge Roy Moore, Foundation for Moral Law

Today's Resource: You can get the Focus on the Strategy I & II two DVD combo (for yourself or give it as a gift!) containing Bob Enyart's blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips (including video licensed from MGM Studios) which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end legalized abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.