John 10:30 – Jesus is The Son of God

God's Truth

Bogus. All you are saying is that Jesus didn't really die, just his body died. But yet we know that separation of body and spirit is death and dead don't talk.

1 Peter 3:18 Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

1 Peter 3:19 And he preached to those souls who were held in Sheol,

God's Truth

At least, you have learned some thing from Jesus who said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Jesus said that about Moses because Moses knows that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.

Regarding animal sacrifices, we no longer need them if you read Jeremiah 7:22. BTW, he said that HaShem had never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel.

Are you delusional?

You speak of obeying Moses and then claim he told people to do things that God never commanded.

Read what God says. He is speaking to deniers and wicked people who reject His commands, such as yourself.

20 “ ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: My anger and my wrath will be poured out on this place—on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the crops of your land—and it will burn and not be quenched. 21 “ ‘This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Go ahead, add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices and eat the meat yourselves! 22 For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, 23 but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you. 24 But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward. 25 From the time your ancestors left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets. 26 But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked and did more evil than their ancestors.’ 27 “When you tell them all this, they will not listen to you; when you call to them, they will not answer. 28 Therefore say to them, ‘This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

Ben Masada, you pretend to be a Jew but you are not even that.

Even Jews who reject Jesus know that God commanded animal sacrifices.

You are doubly rejected, for the Jews do not believe you and neither do Christians.

You do a double rejection yourself. You are judged by your own falseness.

God's Truth

Spirits do not die, and Jesus raised himself from the dead just like he said he would.

Jesus raised himself.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Jesus and God are the same. That is why some scripture says God raised Jesus, and other scriptures say Jesus raised himself

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Peter 3:18 Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

1 Peter 3:19 And he preached to those souls who were held in Sheol,

Your partial quotes are misleading for those who don't know better.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus' Spirit is not a mere man's spirit. Your ignorant claim means nothing but that you make ignorant rules.

Sorry that your jesus is a fake who is not a man.

Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Heb 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Heb 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God the Father is Spirit; He is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God that goes forth from Him and can be many places at one time. Jesus is that same Spirit of God with a body.

Jesus had a body in heaven, the type of body we will have when we are resurrected.

Jesus gave up that body and came to earth and had a flesh body. However, his Spirit was still the same Spirit of God, except now he had to live as a Man.

Jesus grew and became strong and full of wisdom and the favor of God rested upon Him.

When Jesus died in his flesh body, he went to Hell in his Spirit; he preached there and then raised his body on the third day.

Jesus in heaven has a resurrected body, like the one he had before he came.

So in a way, I see what you mean about being lesser while on earth, because it is way lesser to become a man, but as for you making it as there being more than one Spirit you are wrong, for there is only one Spirit.

More heresy.

LA

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
You better catch up and realize He was resurrected in the same body that He was crucified.
Actually he awoke in a different body after he died, and he woke his old body 3 days later. You need to wake up. God didn't give mankind a hero and a son who had not a free will.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually he awoke in a different body after he died, and he woke his old body 3 days later. You need to wake up. God didn't give mankind a hero and a son who had not a free will.

:chuckle: Hebrews 13:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.