Joe the Rapist's Death Count

Skeeter

Banned
Why did Pelosi parade around downtown encouraging people to come out in masses to shop and mingle after Trump had already sounded the alarm about covid and shut down travel from China?
I already answered this. Stop repeating yourself and engage in conversations rather than inane monologues.

marke

I already answered this. Stop repeating yourself and engage in conversations rather than inane monologues.
I must have missed your admission that Pelosi was worse than Trump for misleading people about the covid virus.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
More fail for Joe the Rapist

Actually, it's more fail for the unvaccinated:

Unvaccinated people are 97% more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated and boosted.

That's according to new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky presented data Wednesday at a White House COVID-19 Response Team meeting.

The findings are based on information collected in early December.

Walensky also says 54% of people hospitalized for COVID-19 over the age of 65 are unvaccinated.

That's despite data showing just 12% of Americans in that age group are unvaccinated.

marke

Actually, it's more fail for the unvaccinated:

Unvaccinated people are 97% more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated and boosted.

That's according to new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky presented data Wednesday at a White House COVID-19 Response Team meeting.

The findings are based on information collected in early December.

Walensky also says 54% of people hospitalized for COVID-19 over the age of 65 are unvaccinated.

That's despite data showing just 12% of Americans in that age group are unvaccinated.

Last year the unvaccinated were more likely to get covid than were the vaccinated. Now that more people are vaccinated and more vaccinated people are getting covid those numbers have changed.