Joe Biden #metoo

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
f31c07af7e236a27058264955345cbf1.png

#joeBfiendin’ #Biden #metoo
Look at that bastard. He’s got his hand on the child’s chest while mom looks away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
7e4440a8b30cdc72baa8b75e5ddb4f7a.png

Ahem, daddy, why are you pretending this is ok?
#joeBfiendin’ #metoo

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
4dc79cab777635091937ad610ca8ebb3.png

..breathing heavily down her neck..no no, sweetie this is totally normal on a first meeting..#joebidenBfiendin’ #metoo

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only concern I have about Joe is his age. I'd really like to see someone younger, but if it's Joe, he has my vote regardless. Anyone but Trump...

While his age is a concern, he is, IMO, by far the best candidate and most capable to reverse the horror show of Trump and his enablers. Quite honestly though, due to the despicable behavior of the GOP, I wouldn't even consider voting Republican regardless of who is running on the ticket.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
While his age is a concern, he is, IMO, by far the best candidate and most capable to reverse the horror show of Trump and his enablers. Quite honestly though, due to the despicable behavior of the GOP, I wouldn't even consider voting Republican regardless of who is running on the ticket.

I can't disagree with your thinking.

It's not the GOP anymore. It's the Trump party. The GOP showed how low they're willing to go for power and money, and I don't see how they come back from it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The only concern I have about Joe is his age. I'd really like to see someone younger, but if it's Joe, he has my vote regardless. Anyone but Trump...

i'm fascinated that neither of you consider that the best training ground, historically, for the role of chief executive of the nation has always been chief executive of a state

surely there's some (relatively) young democrat governor with energy and drive and ideas that would be better for the democrat party than a 78 year old white man

please not cuomo

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I can't disagree with your thinking.

It's not the GOP anymore. It's the Trump party. The GOP showed how low they're willing to go for power and money, and I don't see how they come back from it.
[MENTION=7966]Rusha[/MENTION] I came across the following after I posted to you:

‘Today I renounce my membership’: Longtime GOP strategist Steve Schmidt announces he’s leaving the party

Republican strategist Steve Schmidt, a senior adviser to the presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), announced early Wednesday that he is leaving the Republican Party, which he decried as “fully the party of Trump” and “a danger to our democracy and values.”

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Rusha I came across the following after I posted to you:

‘Today I renounce my membership’: Longtime GOP strategist Steve Schmidt announces he’s leaving the party

Republican strategist Steve Schmidt, a senior adviser to the presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), announced early Wednesday that he is leaving the Republican Party, which he decried as “fully the party of Trump” and “a danger to our democracy and values.”

Yep, I heard that on my daily dose of Morning Joe. THESE are the type of decent individuals who are missing from the Republican party.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Just look at the creepy smile from #joeBidenNoHidin #metoo
Poor little fella
3bba9c78688787c8f00b1f988ab4be0d.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I think it’s safe to say Biden won’t be running for office..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I single handily destroyed #joeBidinNoHiden’s chances at running for office. Great work into!!