Jezebel

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jezebel

[Rev 2:20
[20] "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
[Act 2:17
[17] 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
[Act 18:26
[26] So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.
[Act 21:8-9
[8] On the next [day] we who were Paul's companions departed and came to Caesarea, and entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was [one] of the seven, and stayed with him. [9] Now this man had four virgin daughters who prophesied.

lol You all are really struggling for women.To the point you are blaspheming the Word of God. God said He would pour out of His Spirit one men and women. In every case the woman was supporting what the man said with verses. No teaching . Teahcing is interpretation scripture. Quoting scripture is not interpretating. That is why the Jezebel women are condemned because they teach, give their own opinion of scriptured.
Aquilla and Priscilla didnt say nothing in the synagogue, they took the man out side. Aquilla explained and Priscilla supported Him with verses.