ECT Jesus Spent Himself for God

Cross Reference

. . . . . So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God but a man as God intended man to be when He created Adam who, by Eve, would have "birthed" sons as Sons of God unto Glory?

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Heretical play on words.

Kind of you to set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Obviously you, again, are not able to think things through. Too bad.

NOTE: For those who have read the OP and wish to make the attempt at understanding, I edited it for clarities sake. Hope you will all re-read it.

Truster

Obviously you, again, are not able to think things through. Too bad.

NOTE: For those who have read the OP and wish to make the attempt at understanding, I edited it for clarities sake. Hope you will all re-read it.

Typical hypocrite changing what he wrote and saying its for the sake of clarity.

For the sake of truth this is what you stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post
. . . . . So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God but man as God intended man to be?

In attempting to "clarify" you have buried yourself in a bundle of nonsense...as is usual.

Interplanner

. . . . . So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God but a man as God intended man to be when He created Adam who, by Eve, would have "birthed" sons as Sons of God?

The Godhead knew that man would fail before they created him. That Christ would have to come as God-man.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Godhead knew that man would fail before they created him. That Christ would have to come as God-man.

What is a god=man?

Jesus said he could do nothing of himself.

God is Spirit, humans are not.

All you are saying is that you don't believe Jesus.

Jesus was born of woman and born a second time of Spirit.

Cross Reference

Typical hypocrite changing what he wrote and saying its for the sake of clarity.

For the sake of truth this is what you stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post
. . . . . So what is the problem if believing Jesus was more man than God but man as God intended man to be?

In attempting to "clarify" you have buried yourself in a bundle of nonsense...as is usual.

Whereas, before your weren't in agreement so what difference would my "changing" anything matter to you when your foundation for believing anything is as quicksand? . . lol!

Cross Reference

And?? How does that change the OP?

If I said Jesus "held in trust" the complete Godhead would not have changed anything either. He was still a man in doing so and made instensly more vulnerable in every step of His life protecting what was in His trust, handling God's glory from His flesh even unto the cross. Can't you see that?

Cross Reference

What is a god=man?

Jesus said he could do nothing of himself.

God is Spirit, humans are not.

All you are saying is that you don't believe Jesus.

Jesus was born of woman and born a second time of Spirit.

But He didn't have to come as God-man. Being sinless and remaining that way was the only requirement for His intended glorification by God.

Cross Reference

"I did glorify Thee on the earth, the work I did finish that Thou hast given me, that I may do it."
John 17:4-5 (YLT)

Note: Jesus did Glorify His Father. He finished what was given Him to do BEFORE THE CROSS.

If Jesus was God in man at that point in time then is not God in all those born again of the same Spirit Jesus was conceived? What does that make the one who is Born Again . . . God?

In saying this I violate nothing from the scriptures concerning the Trinity.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What does that make the one who is Born Again . . . God?

Of course, what else is a son of God but God.

God intended for humans to be in his image and after his likeness.

Our human mother created us in his image.

Our spiritual mother creates us after his likeness.

Cross Reference

As Paul said it's the covenant that is the mother of us all.

"but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all." (Galatians 4:26)

The Jerusalem to be understood "from above" is neither Jew or Gentile but, one new man of the two. It is the heavenly Jerusalem as Paul said. Don't make it out as being the Earthy one because Jesus is the King of the "new Jerusalem, the mother of us all" . . . the 'Bride of Christ". One must be "born again" and seeking God as his Father, to enter it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Jerusalem to be understood "from above" is neither Jew or Gentile but, one new man of the two. It is the heavenly Jerusalem as Paul said. Don't make it out as being the Earthy one because Jesus is the King of the "new Jerusalem, the mother of us all" . . . the 'Bride of Christ". One must be "born again" and seeking God as his Father, to enter it.

:duh: