Jesus SEPARATE from Jehovah; calls Jehovah "my God."

Status
Not open for further replies.

beameup

Again, your interpretation is disregarding tons of non-trin verses.
"tons"?
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Rev 1:8
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Rev 21:6
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Rev 22:13
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isa 44:6
Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. Isa 48:12

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"tons"?
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Rev 1:8
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Rev 21:6
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Rev 22:13
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isa 44:6
Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. Isa 48:12
My reply to you is still the same. You are only using the verses to justify your doctrine; still out of context and not rightly divided.

beameup

my replies to you are the same as beamup which is out of context and disregarding inconvenient non-trin verses.

Do you have scripture to show that Jesus left his body behind when he ascended into heaven?
Do you have scripture that says that when he returns to earth he will slip back into his body?
Do you have scripture that states where Jesus is storing his body while he is up in heaven?

Enquiring minds would like to know.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do you have scripture to show that Jesus left his body behind when he ascended into heaven?
Do you have scripture that says that when he returns to earth he will slip back into his body?
Do you have scripture that states where Jesus is storing his body while he is up in heaven?

Enquiring minds would like to know.

this is tricky question to disregard simple and clear verses of non-trin verses.

you can run but you cannot hide.

beameup

this is tricky question to disregard simple and clear verses of non-trin verses.

Run away little mouse because you have no answers.
And here I thought you had "tons" of verses.

How does a ghost-spirit lay a HAND on someone?
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,
Fear not; I am the first and the last:
- Rev 1:17

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Run away little mouse because you have no answers.
And here I thought you had "tons" of verses.

How does a ghost-spirit lay a HAND on someone?
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,
Fear not; I am the first and the last:
- Rev 1:17

You are the ones from running away from the whole truth.

Denial will not get you anywhere.

No-trins are showing tons of verses to back up their claim which you continue to disregard.

Your claims are not much that's why you claim trinity is mystery because your doctrine make no sense.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Please indicate scriptural evidence that Michael does not have immortal life.

We know from scripture that Michael is an angelic being. He had a discussion with the little ole devil about Moses body and ended up saying the Lord rebuke you because he didn't have the authority.

Angelic beings live at the discretion of the Lord whom we know from Isaiah 43 is YHVH, the Eternal.

If angelic beings were immortal what would be the point of us judging them with regard to life and death?

It appears from scripture that Satan has already signed his own death certificate. The wages of sin is death. Unless Satan repents he's a goner.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...who is the only true God.

In 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 Paul explained, "Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no other God but one. For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things and we for Him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we live."

The Most High is the one true God in the sense he has never been mortal. At this time all other beings have either died or will die, but not the Most High. As the true God he will never see death.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In what way is the Son of God not equal to Jehovah God. IOW What attibute does the Father have, that the Son lacks?
(Non trin verse? No such thing)

You don't seem to trust Jesus' word.

Jesus clearly and simply says "My Father is greater than I"

You need to read the Bible instead of blindly follow your church offers.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My exact words were "In what way is the Son of God not equal to Jehovah God. IOW What attibute does the Father have, that the Son lacks?".

Jesus' power and authority come from His Father. that is a huge difference.

Everything Jesus has comes from His Father.

Do you need reference for this??????

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Jesus was a man who was filled with the holy spirit anointed of God being the Christ, and he was in Gods express image because he never sinned and always did Gods will and not his own, he overcame this world, the flesh and Satan, overcoming evil with good and preaching the word of God.

He is not a man anymore, he is the Christ, a spirit at the right hand of God. But God is still the head of Christ, as it says in the Bible. I'm not making it up, it's in the scriptures.

1Ti 2:5 For there is[present tense] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man[Anthropos] Christ Jesus;

He's still a man and when He returns He'll still be a man, but....more than a man.

6days

Jesus' power and authority come from His Father. that is a huge difference.

Everything Jesus has comes from His Father.

Do you need reference for this??????
You aren't answering the question... likely my fault for not wording it clearly. Sorry.
Let me try it this way... What do you see as the difference between the 2 titles 'Son of man' and 'Son of God'?

Status
Not open for further replies.