Jesus SEPARATE from Jehovah; calls Jehovah "my God."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are right about Trump.

The spirit of anti-Christ will rest upon him and like Hitler will clean up the nation and do the bidding of the rich Jews. (not the humble ones)

Here is Trump after he is exposed--

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

LA

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

marhig

You call teaching condemning. How can teaching the truth condemn someone.? Once saved always saved is false doctrine and so is the pretrib rapture. We are in the tribulations 18 months deep.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I don't know about the 18 months deep bit, but the all rest is true.

And Jesus said he would return in that generation. And he did! He returned by the spirit in his people. The natural end if the world is in Gods capable hands and I don't think about it, he knows that he's doing.

marhig

I will finger point all false doctrine. Name a religion and I'll tell you what false doctrine they hang their hats.

All denominations have things added on by men, that's why Christ is our cornerstone, our perfect example and only way to follow.

All those who truly belong to God, will be living by his will, and they will be following the way of Jesus he is the way the truth and the life and they will be overcoming by the power of the spirit, and this world will mean nothing to them, and you will see Christ in and through them.

It's not the denomination, it's the heart condition that counts. Jesus isn't a denomination he is a way.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
All denominations have things added on by men, that's why Christ is our cornerstone, our perfect example and only way to follow.

All those who truly belong to God, will be living by his will, and they will be following the way of Jesus he is the way the truth and the life and they will be overcoming by the power of the spirit, and this world will mean nothing to them, and you will see Christ in and through them.

It's not the denomination, it's the heart condition that counts. Jesus isn't a denomination he is a way.

I would simply say "The Way".

: )

KingdomRose

What do JW's say about the 144,000 is the babies Herod killed.? False doctrine equals church built on weak soil. Come out of her. Come out of the church state system in your mind and heart and ask for wisdom. The beast protects the beast for the beast. Freedom of religion is actually a disguised protection of the image of the beast by the beast for Satan. I was a Lutheran before I left the church. I couldn't see anything. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.

What are you talking about? I've never heard anything about the 144,000 being related to the babies Herod killed. I read the Bible, balut55, something you should do more of I see.

KingdomRose

Isaiah 48:16
Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.” And now the Lord GOD has sent me, and his Spirit.

Isaiah spells out the Trinity, the Jews simply deny Christ because he was not the warrior-king they demanded. They wanted another King David, sword and brow, to liberate them from the tyranny of other nations.

How does Isaiah "spell out the Trinity"? LOL! It is true that the Jews expected a warrior-king, and that's why they rejected him. They reject him to this day, in spite of his fulfilment of Scripture.

But the Trinity? There's nothing to substantiate that pagan doctrine in Isaiah or anywhere else.

KingdomRose

I don't know about the 18 months deep bit, but the all rest is true.

And Jesus said he would return in that generation. And he did! He returned by the spirit in his people. The natural end if the world is in Gods capable hands and I don't think about it, he knows that he's doing.

Jesus said he would return within the generation of those who began seeing the fulfilment of prophecy regarding the Last Days, which we're in now. He is going to return in a BIG way, not the way you describe.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Showing the way...............

Showing the way...............

I would simply say "The Way".

Indeed,...early disciples of the Master Jesus were called 'The Way' by some, the life, community, way of religious practice :) - Jesus is not only 'The Way',...but also shows 'they way', and says "Follow Me". - its a lot more than idolizing or even deifying Jesus (in so many ways by creedal definition and dogmatic assumptions), its about living the religion of Jesus, the way he shows you to live, to be, in the DOING of God's will. Lets remember the essentials ;)

And Lets do remember as I've shared elsewhere, this goes for all Christological views, Unitarian or Trinitarian,.....according to Jesus those who DO the Will of God enter into the kingdom. I don't think the INFINITE cares too much over your Christological quibbles or dogmatic formulas as much as he does to see your genuine faith in his goodness and divine mercy, extending that love to others in service, setting your will to do his will (being 'pure in heart' so you can actually see/know 'God'). Essentials first, and on the side its fine to debate fine points of doctrine,....do so appropriately within the greater context of 'true religion'. - all things have their place,....arrange carefully :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You have to be joking. Which verse in Romans 10? It would be nice if you would kindly specify.

Then why do you use the scripture to go against Jesus' word?

If you believed that Jesus is God, you would see this as Christ's judgment. You would see that He is honoring His promises and liberating Israel, despite the final condemnation and false witness the Sanhedrin brought to Him, according to His Will.

There would be much insight for you in paralleling Jesus' words in Matthew 23:37 with Deuteronomy 32:11-12

#John 10:30 cross referenced with Deuteronomy 6:4

Lastly..

#Isaiah 43:11 and

Romans 10:

8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming:

9 that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Who's name sister?

10 For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

11 It is just as the Scripture says: “Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.” Jeremiah 17:7 (That's JHVH in Jeremiah)

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him,

13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Who's Name Saves Sister?

Sister, read this until you fully understand it, then look in verse 13 of Romans 10 in a New World Translation.

marhig

Jesus said he would return within the generation of those who began seeing the fulfilment of prophecy regarding the Last Days, which we're in now. He is going to return in a BIG way, not the way you describe.
Is the spirit of Christ within his true people?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Indeed,...early disciples of the Master Jesus were called 'The Way' by some, the life, community, way of religious practice :) - Jesus is not only 'The Way',...but also shows 'they way', and says "Follow Me". - its a lot more than idolizing or even deifying Jesus (in so many ways by creedal definition and dogmatic assumptions), its about living the religion of Jesus, the way he shows you to live, to be, in the DOING of God's will. Lets remember the essentials ;)

And Lets do remember as I've shared elsewhere, this goes for all Christological views, Unitarian or Trinitarian,.....according to Jesus those who DO the Will of God enter into the kingdom. I don't think the INFINITE cares too much over your Christological quibbles or dogmatic formulas as much as he does to see your genuine faith in his goodness and divine mercy, extending that love to others in service, setting your will to do his will (being 'pure in heart' so you can actually see/know 'God'). Essentials first, and on the side its fine to debate fine points of doctrine,....do so appropriately within the greater context of 'true religion'. - all things have their place,....arrange carefully :)

What's funny... is I fully agree with you.

It's the Shunning of Jews and Literal Israel that has my "knickers" in a bunch.

Replacement theology is Venom most vile.

marhig

Excellent post freelight and I totally agree.

God is more interested in our hearts and if we are doing his will, than whether we believe in the trinity or not. And Jesus made it clear that he was here to do Gods will, and that we are to do the same if we truly follow him.

And yes @evil-eye he is the way, and the only way. He's not a denomination, he's not in a religion he's within his true church, his people, and they belong to the way and his way is a narrow way that leads to life.

marhig

What's funny... is I fully agree with you.

It's the Shunning of Jews and Literal Israel that has my "knickers" in a bunch.

Replacement theology is Venom most vile.

Shunning the Jews is wrong, Jesus was Jewish as were many who followed and believed in him.

And Paul said this

Romans 11
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural.branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural.branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

God loves all of us, Jews and gentiles and he wants us all back. All he wants is for us to believe, have faith, love him, love others and do his will and follow his righteous son Jesus Christ, who as you rightly said is the way.

drbrumley

Greetings my non-trin friends...

I have always been fascinated by the resurrection. So the question becomes, who raised Jesus from the dead? Well, just so happens Luke tells us in the Book of Acts 3:14,15.

14 But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, 15 and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.

But it gets better. The Apostle Paul says in 1 Thessalonians 1:9,10

9 For they themselves declare concerning us what manner of entry we had to you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

So we here have identified God the Father as the one who raised Jesus. I would hope we all can agree with this scripture. We wouldn't want it any clearer than that.

Now that is where our agreement ends. Hopefully after this discussion we can agree on much more than this.

Because from here on out, is where our study begins. Who raised Jesus from the Dead? An Important Question.

So, we have discovered God the Father raised Jesus from the dead.

But the scriptures do not stop there at answering the question. If you go back to John 2:19-21, Jesus Christ says:

19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
21But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

So here we find Jesus says He will raise Himself from the dead. Is this not correct? I am reading this right, right?

And if this is true, we find that God the Father raised Jesus from the dead (Acts 3:15), Jesus raising Himself from the dead (John 2:19-21 and now this if as we needed anymore proof at who raised Jesus. Paul in Romans 8:11 tells us:

11But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Now the Sprit raised Jesus from the Dead. Interesting. What's up with that?

So according to the scripture I provided you fine folks, who raised Jesus from the Dead?

Perhaps, all three? The Trinity.....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Romans 8:11 (NKJV)

11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Spirit was sent by YHWH, God the Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.