JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Not and have the correct Lord Jesus Christ of scripture.

Practically every cult has a Jesus Christ figure.
But that doesn't make those figures THE Jesus Christ of scripture (everything from a lesser god to just a nice prophet).
Can just any ol' Christ figure be sufficient?

THE Jesus Christ of scripture.
THE
Jesus Christ that saves.
THE Jesus Christ that is YHWH.

To deny THE Jesus Christ of scripture would be to deny that GOD is the one and only LORD and SAVIOR of the world.
What they end up with is a different Jesus Christ than that of scripture.
To deny Jesus Christ is YHWH is to deny the word of GOD.

This is vastly different than just saying what one must do to be saved.
This is denying WHO saves.

To not understand completely who the Son of God is does not mean one is in denial of who he is.

1 Corinthians 13:9-12King James Version (KJV)

9*For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10*But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11*When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12*For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
To not understand completely who the Son of God is does not mean one is in denial of who he is.
It's not that they don't understand it (it's been explained many times), they flat out deny it.
Not yet having the knowledge to deny or confirm is vastly different from having the knowledge and flat out denying it.

Let's be clear .....
They are not talking about it being ambiguous (not yet sure either way); they are teaching that scripture (the word of GOD) DENIES that Jesus Christ is God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's not that they don't understand it (it's been explained many times), they flat out deny it.
Not yet having the knowledge to deny or confirm is vastly different from having the knowledge and flat out denying it.

Let's be clear .....
They are not talking about it being ambiguous (not yet sure either way); they are teaching that scripture (the word of GOD) DENIES that Jesus Christ is God.
Good point, there are those who are teaching and preaching that Jesus is not God, here on TOL. People like keypurr, Lazy Afternoon, daqq, Squeaky, pops, marhig and others. That's why I asked about it, and your answer to 1Mind's questions are clear. They deny God's word.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Let's be clear .....

booga booga booga booga.

Who is they?

:noid:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Good point, there are those who are teaching and preaching that Jesus is not God, here on TOL. People like keypurr, Lazy Afternoon, daqq, Squeaky, pops, marhig and others. That's why I asked about it, and your answer to 1Mind's questions are clear. They deny God's word.

Posted before I seen this.

Although I'm not sure if Tam agrees or might add a name or two.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I feel left out:(

Lon

And BTW, NO Jesus is not YHWH. You still have not explained Psalm 110:1,2 and Isaiah 61:1,2.

Just because your fingers are in your ears, does not mean she nor the rest have explained this to you. You are, once again, making false statements and you CAN be banned for it. You do have to tell the truth about people and accurately discuss what they have said, else it is trolling. We have had 200+ threads on virtually the same thing, over and over and over and we've had the same false accusation over and over again as well. People HAVE explained that we are "Tri-" AND "-une" to you. THAT is how Psalm 110 and Isaiah 61 are interpreted by someone who is Tri and Une. Figure that out instead of being ignorant. You aren't alone in that ignorance, but it IS a false accusation.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That is unbelief. That's what held up the Jews

You mean these guys?

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

Lon

You mean these guys?

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

It is reiterated in Romans 9 as well. When compared to Colossians 1:17, who is this Maker? God, no?

At least note the Triune conceptions in scripture. These verses mean something, lest any of us finding we are kicking against God very God for our personal interpretation.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It is reiterated in Romans 9 as well. When compared to Colossians 1:17, who is this Maker? God, no?

No.

John 5:17

“But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.”

At least note the Triune conceptions in scripture. These verses mean something, lest any of us finding we are kicking against God very God for our personal interpretation.

Truth has been conveyed to us by God's Holy Spirit, and His Son, to the glory of the one true God.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.