Jesus is Lords? The dilemma of 2P2P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Hi and why does Paul use the Greek word OIKONOMIA in 1 Tim 1:4 ?

Will find that word there ?

Since you are a Greek scholar , ( YOU SAY YOU ARE ) and when you find it in 1 Tim 1:4 , come back and tell us the truth THAT IT IS THERE !!

dan p

It is another word for the mission of God which we are working in right now. It is a mission which exists automatically because of its message/gospel: God was in Christ settling the debt of mankind's sins.

No matter where you are or when or who you are with, if you make that statement, the world is totally changed, and you are in the same mission as the apostles.

DAN P

It is another word for the mission of God which we are working in right now. It is a mission which exists automatically because of its message/gospel: God was in Christ settling the debt of mankind's sins.

No matter where you are or when or who you are with, if you make that statement, the world is totally changed, and you are in the same mission as the apostles.

Hi and from your reply , did you find the Greek word OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION in 1 Tim 1:4 ??

The KJV uses the word EDIFYING But the Greek word is OKIONOMIA , and that means you did not check the Greek text , BAD BOY !!

And high school student could have found it !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and from your reply , did you find the Greek word OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION in 1 Tim 1:4 ??

The KJV uses the word EDIFYING But the Greek word is OKIONOMIA , and that means you did not check the Greek text , BAD BOY !!

And high school student could have found it !!

It is about God's work, mission.

I almost never know what you are up to, sorry.

dan p

DAN P

Hi and since you have a Theogly Degree and I only have have none , why can you not look up the Greek text and see that OIKONOMIA is the correct Greek word !!

Is your head stuck in the SAND , like you NEVER reply as to how a person can be saved under a 1P 1P gospel which you always PURPOSELY EVADE and then get excited , when some one does not respond to some of your posts , are you a PERVARICATOR , looks to me that you are !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and since you have a Theogly Degree and I only have have none , why can you not look up the Greek text and see that OIKONOMIA is the correct Greek word !!

Is your head stuck in the SAND , like you NEVER reply as to how a person can be saved under a 1P 1P gospel which you always PURPOSELY EVADE and then get excited , when some one does not respond to some of your posts , are you a PERVARICATOR , looks to me that you are !!

dan p

He will not give a testimony of salvation, but he seems to dabble with Calvinism and faith/works salvation, which is a strange combination indeed.

Interplanner

dan p

I did look it up. The question would not be if it is correct (it is); the question would be the best trans there.

DAN P

I did look it up. The question would not be if it is correct (it is); the question would be the best trans there.

Hi and I know that I am right , and that is because I use the verbs found in each verse and do not EVADE like you do and will say HWO YOU WERE SAVED under a 1P 1P PROGRAM !!

All can see what you are just a CALLOW TYPE OF GUY !!

dan p

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The OP was borderline Chewbacca defense.

I'm still convinced Chewbacca was named after chewing tobacco.

1kse4n.jpg

DAN P

Hi and I knew I was correct and that I was right and OIKONOMIA /DISPENSATION IT IS !!

OIKOS means HOUSE and NOMOS means LAW and that means that OIKONOMIA means HOUSE RULES and that is the correct interpretation , Mr Degree !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and I knew I was correct and that I was right and OIKONOMIA /DISPENSATION IT IS !!

OIKOS means HOUSE and NOMOS means LAW and that means that OIKONOMIA means HOUSE RULES and that is the correct interpretation , Mr Degree !!

dan p

Did I say it was not? God is trying to get his mission work done and 'controversies about the law and ABOUT WORDS' (like this) don't get it done.

DAN P

Did I say it was not? God is trying to get his mission work done and 'controversies about the law and ABOUT WORDS' (like this) don't get it done.

Hi and I have only seen Paul preach Dispensationalism as the Holy Spirit had Paul write it and you are not Pauline !!

If I had not diected you to that Passage , you would NEVER KNOW IT WAS THERE !!

dan p

Status
Not open for further replies.