Jesus is God !

beloved57

Let me guess...instead of answering my direct question with a direct answer, this is where you tell me to to read through 1,000 pages that still provides no direct answer....right?

Thats right ! I dealt with that before, and you not worth answering it again ! I can care less what you think. If you keep bugging me you will go on ignore also !

Apple7

Thats right ! I dealt with that before, and you not worth answering it again ! I can care less what you think. If you keep bugging me you will go on ignore also !

At 63, you should be able to provide a more direct answer than that....come on...

keypurr

These Three Verses Pretty Much Sums It All Up To Me That JESUS IS GOD!

1.Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Because GOD IS THE EVER PRESENT ETERNAL NOW,HE IS therefore changeless,and REMAINS THE SAME ETERNAL EVERLASTING FOREVER. Therefore in Hebrews is written the Divine utterance,and Revelation of this fact:
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

3.Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

I mean...how much clearer can it get by those statements that JESUS IS 100% ALMIGHTY GOD ?? This isn't rocket science folks!

I call you attention to The words "son of the most high God".

The term Most high God is used all through scripture. Jesus is called the son of the most high God. That means he is not the almighty, but the son of. It also implies a second and lesser deity. Christ is the express image of God and the father was pleased that it had his fullness.

Just something to ponder over.

Peace

keypurr

Sorry but none of those scriptures state Jesus is God the Father, you only get that understanding by inference.

Jesus throughout scripture always makes a distinction between the Father and Himself.

I go to my God and your God

Jesus God is the same as our God.

The Father is greater then I

If Jesus tells us the Father is greater then Him should we not listen to Jesus?

Welcome to TOL, I don't think I have posted with you before.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Matt 19:16-26

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This passage actually is teaching the Truth that Jesus is God ! Notice vs 17 As the young man had addressed Jesus as good, and Jesus responded accordingly, why callest thou me good, for none is good but ONE, that One Being God

Now , notice Jesus did not say, none is good but One and that is my Father, but He said that One, Being God !

Now if Jesus by this is not insinuating that He is God, then the alternative is that He was not good, seeing He just said only ONE, not Two, but ONLY ONE is good.

Now, if Jesus was not good, being that He was not the Only One Good God, then His commanding him, the young ruler, in order to be perfect, that he must go sell all his possessions, then give to the poor, and follow Him; Such an commandment exposed that the young man loved his possessions above God, which was a violation of the very first commandment, now if Jesus was not God, then the young mans refusal to obey and follow Jesus, could not be a proper standard to gauge his Love to God !

For there could not have been nothing amiss about not making such a great sacrifice as that Jesus told him, and then following Him if the One speaking was not the One God, who Only was good !

Hallelujah, a post from B57 I can say amen to

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If Jesus died then he is not God for God can not die.

Paul says he is the image of God, not God.

He laid aside His and took it up again no mere man could do that.

I never met a son who was different in nature or attributes to his father...but keypurr begot a rabbit.

SeraphimsCherub

I call you attention to The words "son of the most high God".

The term Most high God is used all through scripture. Jesus is called the son of the most high God. That means he is not the almighty, but the son of. It also implies a second and lesser deity. Christ is the express image of God and the father was pleased that it had his fullness.

Just something to ponder over.

Peace

HE'S only less than the FATHER,because HE chose to HUMBLE HIMSELF INFINITELY beyond all comprehension the human mind will ever be able to fathom. When HE,left the glories heaven,and chose to take upon HIMSELF the seed of Abraham so that HE could save not the good,but wretched sinners. Also in a Divine Sense...freeing HIS FATHER from the burden of HIS HOLY LAW being a curse upon HIS very own creation. Just a little something else to ponder over.

Blessings...
SC

keypurr

At 63, you should be able to provide a more direct answer than that....come on...

Hi Apple, long time no fight with you, you ben sick? Missed ya.

I get the feeling that beloved would rather not have us on his thread. He seems a little hostile today. I hope I'm wrong.

keypurr

He laid aside His and took it up again no mere man could do that.

I never met a son who was different in nature or attributes to his father...but keypurr begot a rabbit.

We both know it was God who raised him. Christ is the image Tott. A copy of the father. Christ is a created God, thats why he could die for us. He is a god but not the almighty, he is the son of the most high God.

keypurr

HE'S only less than the FATHER,because HE chose to HUMBLE HIMSELF INFINITELY beyond all comprehension the human mind will ever be able to fathom. When HE,left the glories heaven,and chose to take upon HIMSELF the seed of Abraham so that HE could save not the good,but wretched sinners. Also in a Divine Sense...freeing HIS FATHER from the burden of HIS HOLY LAW being a curse upon HIS very own creation. Just a little something else to ponder over.

Blessings...
SC

I believe he said he was sent. He came to do the will of his God.
I do not find his Holy Law a burden. I think Christ said that he did not come of his own accord, I would have to look it up. John says the law is not a burden.

Peace

SeraphimsCherub

I believe he said he was sent. He came to do the will of his God.
I do not find his Holy Law a burden. I think Christ said that he did not come of his own accord, I would have to look it up. John says the law is not a burden.

Peace

To the SPIRIT OF GOD dwelling within John,and because CHRIST fulfilled law for him,and SAVED him. Having freed him from the "curse" of the law...Yeah the law was not a burden. But to the wretched sinner dead in tresspasses and sins,whom CHRIST hasn't "SAVED";but is on his way to hell. The law is a HUGE BURDEN...

Blessings...

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We both know it was God who raised him. Christ is the image Tott. A copy of the father. Christ is a created God, thats why he could die for us. He is a god but not the almighty, he is the son of the most high God.

Oh a copy....which of your learned scholars did you get that one from?

How is a son different in nature and attributes to his father?

Apple7

Hi Apple, long time no fight with you, you ben sick? Missed ya.

I get the feeling that beloved would rather not have us on his thread. He seems a little hostile today. I hope I'm wrong.

Hey pops.

I see that you are still peddling that same broken bicycle of yours...

images

keypurr

To the SPIRIT OF GOD dwelling within John,and because CHRIST fulfilled law for him,and SAVED him. Having freed him from the "curse" of the law...Yeah the law was not a burden. But to the wretched sinner dead in tresspasses and sins,whom CHRIST hasn't "SAVED";but is on his way to hell. The law is a HUGE BURDEN...

Blessings...

The law WAS a burden. Not any more. They were trying to earn salvation. You can't, it a gift. Have faith and stop worrying.