Jesus is God !

beloved57

Christ is God !

Christ is God !

Christ is God , in that in the day of Judgment we all must stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ 2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom 14:10

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Acts 17:31

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

And so what Solomon writes applies to Him, Christ as God Ecc 3:17;12:14

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Cp with 1 Cor 4:5

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

And the Judgment that the Lord shall perform when He comes will not be just of mens physical outward actions, and of their words spoken Matt 12:36-37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But it also includes, all the secret thoughts of the heart, the imaginations of the heart / mind, for this is peculiar to only God ! Per Ps 44:21

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

And does not Jesus claim to be He with this prerogative ? Rev 2:23

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

This is huge, because its an claim of His exclusive Deity as God, " I am He " ! In the greek it reads "ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ"

I am the One, with the definite article, who searches the hearts, none other can do it, So He is the same one of scripture here Ps 7:9

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Jer 11:20

20 But, O Lord of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause.

And of course, this says it all 1 Kings 8:38,39

38 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:

39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men )

If Christ does not therefore be the Only God, this scripture is an false testimony , because its revealed that one who is not the One and True God can also claim the same !

Nanja

Christ is God , in that in the day of Judgment we all must stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ 2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom 14:10

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Acts 17:31

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

And so what Solomon writes applies to Him, Christ as God Ecc 3:17;12:14

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Cp with 1 Cor 4:5

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

And the Judgment that the Lord shall perform when He comes will not be just of mens physical outward actions, and of their words spoken Matt 12:36-37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But it also includes, all the secret thoughts of the heart, the imaginations of the heart / mind, for this is peculiar to only God ! Per Ps 44:21

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

And does not Jesus claim to be He with this prerogative ? Rev 2:23

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

This is huge, because its an claim of His exclusive Deity as God, " I am He " ! In the greek it reads "ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ"

I am the One, with the definite article, who searches the hearts, none other can do it, So He is the same one of scripture here Ps 7:9

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Jer 11:20

20 But, O Lord of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause.

And of course, this says it all 1 Kings 8:38,39

38 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:

39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men )

If Christ does not therefore be the Only God, this scripture is an false testimony , because its revealed that one who is not the One and True God can also claim the same !

Excellent points and proofs confirming that Jesus is Jehovah, The One and Only True God!

The Lord cometh!

~~~~~

beloved57

When you first learned to read, was Dick, Jane?

Did Spot play with the ball?

Or was Spot the ball?

It's a no brainer, unless you need to go back to the 1st grade.

Do you have a scripture that states that Jesus Christ is not God ? Yes or No !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

Matthew 24:36 KJV
But of that day and hour knoweth no man,
no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Rev 2:23

I am the One, with the definite article,
who searches the hearts, none other can do it, So He is the same one of scripture here Ps 7:9

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

who searches the hearts, none other can do it, So He is the same one of scripture here Ps 7:9

What do you hope to prove by quoting John?

Jesus was still God's ambassador then.

John was shown parts of the end.

It has not actually happened.

C'mon think, man.

1 Corinthians 15:27 KJV
For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

beloved57

I am He " ! In the greek it reads "ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ" The one

I am He " ! In the greek it reads "ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ" The one

What do you hope to prove by quoting John?

Jesus was still God's ambassador then.

John was shown parts of the end.

It has not actually happened.

C'mon think, man.

1 Corinthians 15:27 KJV
For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This is scripture. Now what did Jesus say here ? Review this verse:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Where does that say the righteous God is not doing that through Christ?

Hebrews 1:2 KJV
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

beloved57

Where does that say the righteous God is not doing that through Christ?

Hebrews 1:2 KJV
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

At the time of Revelation Jesus is still speaking for God, acting as God.

Nothing had changed.

beloved57

I am He !

I am He !

At the time of Revelation Jesus is still speaking for God, acting as God.

Nothing had changed.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

I reckon this Jesus is God stuff must be in the TULIP.

See you at the judgement carnal boy.