ECT JESUS IS FOR EVER , Heb 13:8 ??

DAN P

Hi to all and many , still question the Deity of Jesus Christ and still question who is Jesus and WHO is Christ !!

In Heb 13:8 , is written , Jesus Christ is the SAME , Yesterday , Today and FOREVER .

Isa 43:10 that before Me there was NO God formed , neither shall there be after Me .

#1 , This means that God in Un-changeable ! Heb 1:12 !!

#2 , What does Yesterday mean ?

#3 , What is Today , mean ?

#4 , What does FOREVER mean ?

#5 Can Jesus Christ , be TODAY and FOREVER , bur never was Yesterday ??

dan p

oatmeal

Hi to all and many , still question the Deity of Jesus Christ and still question who is Jesus and WHO is Christ !!

In Heb 13:8 , is written , Jesus Christ is the SAME , Yesterday , Today and FOREVER .

Isa 43:10 that before Me there was NO God formed , neither shall there be after Me .

dan p

Indeed God is unchangeable.

He did not change from spirit, John 4:24, to man. He did not change from spirit to the completely unscriptural "fully God/fully man" description.

I Timothy 2:5

Luke 24:39

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Cross Reference

dan p

It really doesn't matter anymore since He no longer baptizes anyone with the Holy Spirit, right?

DAN P

It really doesn't matter anymore since He no longer baptizes anyone with the Holy Spirit, right?

Hi . well it all matters even to Jesus , when He said , that not One jot or tittle shall in no wise pass from the Law , till all be Fulfilled . Matt 5:18 !!

Does this means that you are ADMITTING that Jesus is the LOGOS /WORD or that John 1:1 is right and that the Greek reads there , " and God is the word , which means that Jesus the word of God ?l

What does Baptizing have to do with it , because Jesus NEVER did Baptize as only His disciple did ?:bang::bang:

dan p

Sheila B

What does Baptizing have to do with it , because Jesus NEVER did Baptize as only His disciple did ?:bang::bang:

dan p

Perhaps because if Jesus baptized, then there'd be an argument about who was/wasn't baptized by the Master!!!
(There was envy about Paul/Appollos/Peter, etc...)

There's probably a far better reason, but I have not heard about it so far.

DAN P

Perhaps because if Jesus baptized, then there'd be an argument about who was/wasn't baptized by the Master!!!
(There was envy about Paul/Appollos/Peter, etc...)

There's probably a far better reason, but I have not heard about it so far.

Hi and it is easy to understand 1 Cor 1:12 !

#1, What did Jesus preach , the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven ,in Matt 9:35 !!

#2 , Peter preached the same thing !!

#3 , Apollos preached the Baptism of John , Acts 18:25 and all 3 preached BAPTISM .

#4 , The last apostle PREACHED the Revelation of the Mystery , as in Rom 16:25 and Col 1:25 !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

DAN P

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Hi and in the last 4 words it say " for the OBEDIENCE of Faith " and that means to teach the Revelation of the MYSTERY that you have not understood !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and in the last 4 words it say " for the OBEDIENCE of Faith " and that means to teach the Tevelation of the MYSTERY that you have not understood !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

You have been watching too much Television on your Tevelation set.

0scar

dan p

Jesus never changed?
Never incarnate?
Never bird?
Never grew up?
Never died?
Never resurrected?
Never got his glory restored?
Never sat in the right hand of God?

0scar

did Chrisr experienced the change of the emptying?

In God’s own form existed he,
and shared with God equality,
deemed nothing needed grasping.
7 Instead, poured out in emptiness,
a servant’s form did he possess,
a mortal man becoming.

DAN P

a mortal man becoming.

Hi and just what is your point in all this BLOVIATING !!

Be humble !!

DAN P

DAN P

a mortal man becoming.

Hi and just what is your point in all this BLOVIATING !!

Be humble !!

DAN P

DAN P

Indeed God is unchangeable.

He did not change from spirit, John 4:24, to man. He did not change from spirit to the completely unscriptural "fully God/fully man" description.

I Timothy 2:5

Luke 24:39

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Hi and you did not reply to what " Jesus Christ is the Same YESTERDAY " MEAN ??

Here is what one writer has written , about YESTERDAY !!

There are 2 forms of the word " yesterday " is used in the manuscrpts , in onlt 3 verses , John 4:52 , Acts 7:28 and Heb 13:8 .

The first 2 verses have the meaning " the day BEFORE the Present " But in Heb 13:8 it is used of Eternity , BEFORE time was !!

This would include the O.T . !

The Lord Jesus Christ existed before there was EVER the creation of Gen 1:1 .

He had no beginning for He has always existed as the Son of God , the Second Person in the Godhead , in John 1:1 , " and God was " THE " lLOGOS " and the LOGOS /WORD is Hesus Christ in the flesh !!:bang::bang:

dan p

0scar

Hi and you did not reply to what " Jesus Christ is the Same YESTERDAY " MEAN ??

Here is what one writer has written , about YESTERDAY !!

There are 2 forms of the word " yesterday " is used in the manuscrpts , in onlt 3 verses , John 4:52 , Acts 7:28 and Heb 13:8 .

The first 2 verses have the meaning " the day BEFORE the Present " But in Heb 13:8 it is used of Eternity , BEFORE time was !!

This would include the O.T . !

The Lord Jesus Christ existed before there was EVER the creation of Gen 1:1 .

He had no beginning for He has always existed as the Son of God , the Second Person in the Godhead , in John 1:1 , " and God was " THE " lLOGOS " and the LOGOS /WORD is Hesus Christ in the flesh !!:bang::bang:

dan p

you mean Christ, not Jesus. Jesus is Christ incarnated. Before incarnation Christ was all you say. In order to incarnaate as Jesus, Christ did change, did empty out.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you mean Christ, not Jesus. Jesus is Christ incarnated. Before incarnation Christ was all you say. In order to incarnaate as Jesus, Christ did change, did empty out.

Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

0scar

Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus never changed?
Never incarnate?
Never bird?
Never grew up?
Never died?
Never resurrected?
Never got his glory restored?
Never sat in the right hand of God?

did Christ experienced the change of the emptying?

a mortal man becoming.