Jesus Fulfilled The Law, And Shows Us How To

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE)

NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)

Heb 10:19-21
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Rom 3:21
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Matt 19:30
30 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Matt 5:17
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Rom 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Matt 5:18
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Gal 5:14
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
xxx Jesus fulfilled the old testament law and shows us how to fulfill it to. The old testament law is still in affect on those who have not followed Jesus example. Love is the fulfillment of the old testament. And if one can learn what love is they also can follow Jesus' example by fulfilling the law. Love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is not a feeling or an emotions it is an action. The act of not giving into all the emotions that push one into beleiving and holding on to the law of sin and death(punishment). The old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ(love). Fulfill means to bring to an end. The old testament is the idea that everyone has to pay for their wrongs. The new testament in Christ is bear one anothers burdens. Everyone who is not submitting to the law of Christ is still under the old testament law of sin and death.

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the priesthood,He changed the Law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the covenant obsolete.

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Acts 21:21
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)

marhig

OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE)

NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)

Heb 10:19-21
19Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
21and having a High Priest over the house of God,
Heb 7:28
28For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Rom 3:21
21But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Matt 19:30
30"But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Luke 16:16
16"The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
Matt 11:12-13
12"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Matt 5:17
17"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Heb 7:12
12For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Rom 10:4
4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
21"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Matt 7:12
12"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
8Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 8:3-4
3For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:1-2
1There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:4
4You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
21"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Rom 13:10
10Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Gal 6:2
2Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Matt 5:18
18"For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
8Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Gal 5:14
14For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 10:8-9
8"All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
13In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
xxx Jesus fulfilled the old testament law and shows us how to fulfill it to. The old testament law is still in affect on those who have not followed Jesus example. Love is the fulfillment of the old testament. And if one can learn what love is they also can follow Jesus' example by fulfilling the law. Love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is not a feeling or an emotions it is an action. The act of not giving into all the emotions that push one into beleiving and holding on to the law of sin and death(punishment). The old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ(love). Fulfill means to bring to an end. The old testament is the idea that everyone has to pay for their wrongs. The new testament in Christ is bear one anothers burdens. Everyone who is not submitting to the law of Christ is still under the old testament law of sin and death.

Rom 7:6
6But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the priesthood,He changed the Law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the covenant obsolete.

Heb 7:11-12
11Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

13In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Acts 21:21
21"but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)

Great post! And you're right, and anyone can talk the talk, but true love is love in action, and those who truly love God will be living by his word and doing his will and turning from the works and lusts of the flesh and the ways of this world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Great post! And you're right, and anyone can talk the talk, but true love is love in action, and those who truly love God will be living by his word and doing his will and turning from the works and lusts of the flesh and the ways of this world.

Yes, this thread is the thread of the year.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. Yet, many, many churchgoers say the opposite.

I said
I know that is why I am out here showing people what the bible says.

2 Tim 3:13-14
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

Luke 23:34-37
34 Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." And they divided His garments and cast lots.
35 And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, "He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God."
36 The soldiers also mocked Him, coming and offering Him sour wine,
37 and saying, "If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself."
(NKJ)

Acts 7:59-60
59 And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60 Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not charge them with this sin." And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
(NKJ)

Robert Pate

Banned
Are you nuts? No one can keep the commandments. Do you love your neighbor as yourself? Do you give when someone asks of you? Do you love your enemies and bless them that curse you?

Of course you don't. That is why you are a hypocrite.

marhig

Are you nuts? No one can keep the commandments. Do you love your neighbor as yourself? Do you give when someone asks of you? Do you love your enemies and bless them that curse you?

Why do you think that Jesus preached those things, and told us to do them if we don't have to?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It is just lame excuse to disgrace Jesus' noble teachings. Just because you are not willing or cannot does not have right to spread lies.

shame on you.

Your excuse is the most popular one among most churches.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Oh but I do. When the Holy Spirit tells me to.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why do you think that Jesus preached those things, and told us to do them if we don't have to?

I said
lol Robert pate doesn't realize the power of the Holy Spirit. And your right we do have to do them. When the Holy Spirit tells us to. And we don't do them when the HOly Spirit tells us not to. It all comes back to who knows the real Holy Spirit.

[Mat 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

marhig

I said
lol Robert pate doesn't realize the power of the Holy Spirit. And your right we do have to do them. When the Holy Spirit tells us to. And we don't do them when the HOly Spirit tells us not to. It all comes back to who knows the real Holy Spirit.

[Mat 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Yes, and with God all things are possible, and Jesus said blessed are they that hear the word of God and keep it (Luke 11), so he's not telling us to do those things for nothing, and Jesus said, by their fruits you shall know them. And the Holy Spirit will help us to overcome and do the works of God, once we are walking in the Spirit.

Matthew 7

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Galatians 5

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and with God all things are possible, and Jesus said blessed are they that hear the word of God and keep it (Luke 11), so he's not telling us to do those things for nothing, and Jesus said, by their fruits you shall know them. And the Holy Spirit will help us to overcome and do the works of God, once we are walking in the Spirit.

Matthew 7

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Galatians 5

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

I said
Gal 5-24 is very misunderstood. If you will look at my revelation on emotions and affections you will see what I mean.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

marhig

I said
Gal 5-24 is very misunderstood. If you will look at my revelation on emotions and affections you will see what I mean.

24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

I don't know where you have written about what you have seen.

But I believe that Galatians 5:24 means to die to self. To be put to death by the Spirit. And by saying to be put to death I mean this, If we obey the law it puts us to death, meaning by obeying it we stop doing things wrong and the lusts and works of our flesh start dying. But the law doesn't bring us life. We get that through Jesus.

Once we hear the word of God and believe and have true faith and we are born of God, after we have been given the Holy Spirit, then he starts guiding us and teaching us and we are being put to death by him. We start turning from sin and the works of the flesh to do the will of God. Thus we die to self. But the laws doesn't bring life, we need the Spirit for that, and the way is Christ Jesus.

Once we truly believe and obey his teachings, then God in his time will bless us with the Spirit who will help us to overcome our flesh. The law brings death, but the Spirit puts to death and brings life, thus we don't need to follow the letter of the law because the laws of God are put in our hearts and minds by the Spirit through Christ Jesus, and as we grow in God by the power of the Spirit, the righteousness of Christ grows within us and our hearts and lives should be becoming more and more like that of Jesus, as our hearts and minds are changed to be more like his. And if we truly obey the two greatest commandments, which is to love our lord God with all our heart, mind and soul and our neighbour as ourselves, then by these, we should be obeying Gods laws. And if we truly follow Christ Jesus then through him by the power of the Spirit we can start to overcome this world and the works of the flesh.

That's what I believe to be the truth. And Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and the only way to the father is through him, Christ Jesus has showed us how to live right before God, he's our perfect example to follow.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LIFE AND DEATH REAL LIFE
Mark 8:35-36
35 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.
36 "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
Luke 5:39
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
John 6:53
53 Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
Rom 8:11-12
11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors-- not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.
Col 3:2
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Rom 8:1
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
1 Cor 2:14
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Cor 2:10-11
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
John 3:36
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
John 5:24-27
24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
25 "Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
26 "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,
27 "and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
Matt 19:17
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
Acts 3:14-15
14 "But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
15 "and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.
I Jn 5:12
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
John 1:4-5
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 10:10
10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
I Jn 3:14
14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.
1 Tim 5:6-7
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
7 And these things command, that they may be blameless.
Matt 18:8-9
8 "If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.
9 "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.
(NKJ)

xxx One only has real life if they are walking after the Holy Spirit. If one is not walking after the Holy Spirit they are dead while they live.

LIFE AND DEATH

Deut 30:19
19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's what I believe to be the truth. And Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and the only way to the father is through him, Christ Jesus has showed us how to live right before God, he's our perfect example to follow.

Amen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know where you have written about what you have seen.

But I believe that Galatians 5:24 means to die to self. To be put to death by the Spirit. And by saying to be put to death I mean this, If we obey the law it puts us to death, meaning by obeying it we stop doing things wrong and the lusts and works of our flesh start dying. But the law doesn't bring us life. We get that through Jesus.

Once we hear the word of God and believe and have true faith and we are born of God, after we have been given the Holy Spirit, then he starts guiding us and teaching us and we are being put to death by him. We start turning from sin and the works of the flesh to do the will of God. Thus we die to self. But the laws doesn't bring life, we need the Spirit for that, and the way is Christ Jesus.

Once we truly believe and obey his teachings, then God in his time will bless us with the Spirit who will help us to overcome our flesh. The law brings death, but the Spirit puts to death and brings life, thus we don't need to follow the letter of the law because the laws of God are put in our hearts and minds by the Spirit through Christ Jesus, and as we grow in God by the power of the Spirit, the righteousness of Christ grows within us and our hearts and lives should be becoming more and more like that of Jesus, as our hearts and minds are changed to be more like his. And if we truly obey the two greatest commandments, which is to love our lord God with all our heart, mind and soul and our neighbour as ourselves, then by these, we should be obeying Gods laws. And if we truly follow Christ Jesus then through him by the power of the Spirit we can start to overcome this world and the works of the flesh.

I said
Some people are waiting for the Holy Spirit to do it for them. And this verse tells us that this is something we must do. Resist your emotions until they have to flee from you.

[Jas 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

marhig

I said
Some people are waiting for the Holy Spirit to do it for them. And this verse tells us that this is something we must do. Resist your emotions until they have to flee from you.

[Jas 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Yes squeaky, is not all done for us, and Jesus hasn't done it all for us either, he's lived it out, and bore witness to the truth, preached the gospel and showed us a new and living way to live before God, and those who truly follow him are to live it out and obey God also. That's why he was our perfect example to follow. And once we turn from our sin, through faith by the grace of God, Christ by the Spirit will strengthen us and help us to overcome. But we have to start to turn from sin and do Gods will. It's not all done for us.

We are blessed in that the Spirit shows us our sins, and guides us in the truth, it's up to us then to stop doing them, turn from the works of the flesh and obey the living God.

2 Corinthians 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Romans 1:5

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 6:17

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Romans 10:16-17

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes squeaky, is not all done for us, and Jesus hasn't done it all for us either, he's lived it out, and bore witness to the truth, preached the gospel and showed us a new and living way to live before God, and those who truly follow him are to live it out and obey God also. That's why he was our perfect example to follow. And once we turn from our sin, through faith by the grace of God, Christ by the Spirit will strengthen us and help us to overcome. But we have to start to turn from sin and do Gods will. It's not all done for us.

We are blessed in that the Spirit shows us our sins, and guides us in the truth, it's up to us then to stop doing them, turn from the works of the flesh and obey the living God.

2 Corinthians 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Romans 1:5

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 6:17

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Romans 10:16-17

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

I said
Very good.