Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And what non believer are you talking about?

freelight.

Before you ally with any poster, you need to know where their ideas come from.

You don't seem to know who are true Jesus followersor not.

I am not talking about perfect Christians because no one is perfect.

The way we interacting with others reveals our faith.

I trust my instincts.

marhig

freelight.

I trust my instincts.

Freelight believes in God and Christ, you don't know his heart meshak. He also says that he believes that the Bible is the truth. And if Freelight says something that I believe is wrong, I will say so.

All those who are true Jesus followers are all those who live by the will of God. How do you know that Freelight doesn't do that? Do you know his heart?

marhig

freelight.

I trust my instincts.
And did Jesus only interact with those that followed him, or did he want his gospel preached to everyone hoping that they would hear the truth? Including those who don't believe?

We're not here to judge after the flesh, the word of God judges, and God knows who's heard the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And did Jesus only interact with those that followed him, or did he want his gospel preached to everyone hoping that they would hear the truth? Including those who don't believe?

We're not here to judge after the flesh, the word of God judges, and God knows who's heard the truth.

good day.

Tnkrbl123!

sorry, I already reported your stupid and envious comment.

You cannot hit and run, dude.

Why do you seem so angry? I'm worried about you, you are usually very peaceful but this seems to be a bit out of control.... do you need to talk about it with someone?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why do you seem so angry? I'm worried about you, you are usually very peaceful but this seems to be a bit out of control.... do you need to talk about it with someone?

There is no need to worry about me. Just mind yours.

What do you have to say about the OP?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey TNK,

I just read your several posts. You are still a newbie, yet you seem to be here for witch hunt.

Why do you do that?

Tnkrbl123!

There is no need to worry about me. Just mind yours.

What do you have to say about the OP?

I was actually trying to be kind to you and ask you if there is something on your heart that you maybe wanted to talk to someone about... and I was offering an ear if you needed to talk. I noticed that your post seemed really angry and I have read many of your posts and never read anything that sounded so angry and I was worried maybe you were going through a tough time and wanted to talk about it.... And the fact that you just responded to me in such anger just now, especially when I was being kind to let you know that I care enough to ask you if you wanted to talk makes me feel that you may have a heavy heart or some hurt that is causing you to lash at me also... So the offer is still there: if you would like to talk to someone to get some things off your chest and have somebody to just listen (because we ALL need that at times) then I am still offering you that. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was actually trying to be kind to you and ask you if there is something on your heart that you maybe wanted to talk to someone about... and I was offering an ear if you needed to talk. I noticed that your post seemed really angry and I have read many of your posts and never read anything that sounded so angry and I was worried maybe you were going through a tough time and wanted to talk about it.... And the fact that you just responded to me in such anger just now, especially when I was being kind to let you know that I care enough to ask you if you wanted to talk makes me feel that you may have a heavy heart or some hurt that is causing you to lash at me also... So the offer is still there: if you would like to talk to someone to get some things off your chest and have somebody to just listen (because we ALL need that at times) then I am still offering you that. :)

No thanks, I am not interested.

Now what do you have to say about the OP?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey tnk,

I offered you back at squeaky's thread.

take a look, since you don't seem to have anything to say about the op here.

Tnkrbl123!

New earth
Psalm 37:29New King James Version (NKJV)
The righteous shall inherit the land,
And dwell in it forever.

Isaiah 65:17New King James Version (NKJV)
The Glorious New Creation
17 “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

2 Peter 3:13New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
John 13:34-35New King James Version (NKJV)
34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Psalm 72:7New King James Version (NKJV)
In His days the righteous shall flourish,
And abundance of peace,
Until the moon is no more.

Isaiah 2:4New King James Version (NKJV)
He shall judge between the nations,
And rebuke many people;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore.

Isaiah 32:16-18New King James Version (NKJV)
The Peace of God’s Reign
Then justice will dwell in the wilderness,
And righteousness remain in the fruitful field.
The work of righteousness will be peace,
And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.
My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation,
In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places,

Well if you want to know what I think about your OP then this is it...... You have already read that I completely agree about passivism and that we should strive to imitate Christ in all of love, patience, kindness, forgiveness and mercy. As this will be how we will live for eternity on the new earth with our God and King Jesus Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit.
And so the reason that I commented that you sounded angry is because your post is about peacefulness. And since I have never once said anything rude or unkind to ever, in fact I have been very kind to you and I would appreciate having the same respect and love given back to me, as a sister in Christ. And also you mentioned that I am new, and you are absolutely correct but that does not mean that I am not intelligent, nor a strong mature Christian who loves and desires the Lord with my whole heart, nor that my opinions and comments and posts do not mean anything.
So for you, as someone who proclaims passivism, love and peacefulness, then if you do not have anything kind to reply to me then just don’t reply at all. Just know that all I was trying to do is care about you because you were acting a bit out of character from what I have read from you in the past.

The OP says :
"In His days the righteous shall flourish,
And abundance of peace,
Until the moon is no more."
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
Also,
” The work of righteousness will be peace,
And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. ”

And then not 5 posts later you lashed out in anger at someone it seemed contradictory to what you wrote in the original message of the OP.
So I was wondering if everything was alright you because I know you desire peace and love and passivism, so when I see something you wrote that completely contradicts your beliefs then it makes me concerned you have a heavy heart. I completely forgive your comments that you made about me and I still will offer my ear any time you want if it would help. If you don't want/need any extra love from a sister then that is fine also, just know that I care about all my brothers and sisters and that includes you :)
Matt 5:3-11 - Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 “ Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well if you want to know what I think about your OP then this is it...... You have already read that I completely agree about passivism and that we should strive to imitate Christ in all of love, patience, kindness, forgiveness and mercy. As this will be how we will live for eternity on the new earth with our God and King Jesus Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit.
And so the reason that I commented that you sounded angry is because your post is about peacefulness. And since I have never once said anything rude or unkind to ever, in fact I have been very kind to you and I would appreciate having the same respect and love given back to me, as a sister in Christ. And also you mentioned that I am new, and you are absolutely correct but that does not mean that I am not intelligent, nor a strong mature Christian who loves and desires the Lord with my whole heart, nor that my opinions and comments and posts do not mean anything.
So for you, as someone who proclaims passivism, love and peacefulness, then if you do not have anything kind to reply to me then just don’t reply at all. Just know that all I was trying to do is care about you because you were acting a bit out of character from what I have read from you in the past.

The OP says :
"In His days the righteous shall flourish,
And abundance of peace,
Until the moon is no more."
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
Also,
” The work of righteousness will be peace,
And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. ”

And then not 5 posts later you lashed out in anger at someone it seemed contradictory to what you wrote in the original message of the OP.
So I was wondering if everything was alright you because I know you desire peace and love and passivism, so when I see something you wrote that completely contradicts your beliefs then it makes me concerned you have a heavy heart. I completely forgive your comments that you made about me and I still will offer my ear any time you want if it would help. If you don't want/need any extra love from a sister then that is fine also, just know that I care about all my brothers and sisters and that includes you :)
Matt 5:3-11 - Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 “ Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.”

whew,

I am not much of lengthy posters' fun.

thanks anyway.

peace.

good day.

BTW, you seemed angry person at squeaky's thread.

Tnkrbl123!

whew,

I am not much of lengthy posters' fun.

thanks anyway.

peace.

good day.

BTW, you seemed angry person at squeaky's thread.

Listen you can be as rude to me as you want. It does not hurt my feelings. I was trying to be kind to you and offer my time to listen and talk to try to help, and in turn you repay me with spitefulness and sarcasm. That is fine but I am just pointing that out in case you did not realize it. I have never ever been rude to you, so why you feel the need to be rude to me is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

It is just too bad that you only seem to care about my feelings at all when you are trying to use my feelings against me (because this is the first time you have pointed it out ). I would have been glad if you had come to me in genuine love and ask me if I was ok from the beginning at the time when I made the post rather than only caring when you are trying to use it against me. It would be great if everyone who calls Jesus their Lord and Savior to look out for each other and try to offer a loving ear out of genuine care from their hearts wouldn't it?

I know you agree because you have posted so much on love and peace. I would have been glad if you had reached out at the time, because that is what we all are called to is offer love to someone who needs it.
But because at this time I feel that you do not have my best interest at heart then I would prefer to discontinue this conversation with you until the time you would like to go back to being kind to me as I am to you.
I have just spent a couple minutes praying for you right now,and even though I do not know your specific needs at this moment, God definitely does. So I will pray that He will meet you where you are and lift you up in the ways your heart desires.

And I will leave it at that and allow you to have the last word :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Listen you can be as rude to me as you want. It does not hurt my feelings. I was trying to be kind to you and offer my time to listen and talk to try to help, and in turn you repay me with spitefulness and sarcasm. That is fine but I am just pointing that out in case you did not realize it. I have never ever been rude to you, so why you feel the need to be rude to me is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

It is just too bad that you only seem to care about my feelings at all when you are trying to use my feelings against me (because this is the first time you have pointed it out ). I would have been glad if you had come to me in genuine love and ask me if I was ok from the beginning at the time when I made the post rather than only caring when you are trying to use it against me. It would be great if everyone who calls Jesus their Lord and Savior to look out for each other and try to offer a loving ear out of genuine care from their hearts wouldn't it?

I know you agree because you have posted so much on love and peace. I would have been glad if you had reached out at the time, because that is what we all are called to is offer love to someone who needs it.
But because at this time I feel that you do not have my best interest at heart then I would prefer to discontinue this conversation with you until the time you would like to go back to being kind to me as I am to you.
I have just spent a couple minutes praying for you right now,and even though I do not know your specific needs at this moment, God definitely does. So I will pray that He will meet you where you are and lift you up in the ways your heart desires.

And I will leave it at that and allow you to have the last word :)

peace,

good day:)