Jesus at the right hand of God. Ruling as King?

Aimiel

That is amazing! If what you are saying is true, then you have a tremendous gift from God. Not too long ago I did a fairly exhaustive amount of research attempting to find some actual documented cases of medically recognized faith healings and I came up empty.

If you can actually heal illnesses that are not psychosomatic in nature, that could really change the world. Like, if you went to the Children’s Hospital and healed even one child dying of terminal cancer, the entire world could hear of it. I would imagine that many people would want to convert to your religion as a result of such miracles.
I don't see God healing people to convert them. Jesus could not do miracles where there was no faith in Him. He brought healing to those with faith. He doesn't want to twist anyone's arm to believe. He wants to give gifts to those who love Him for Who He is: God. He doesn't want to give someone a gift to love Him, because that type of love fades with the novelty, just like when a child gets a new toy. Those who love Him and trust Him without having seen: love best. They believe and hold onto His Promises even if they never see fulfillment because they know Him. If you're looking at miracles you miss The Miracle Maker. If you're looking God in The Face you already see the miraculous.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus ruling and reigning. Is there any evidence of it?

Otherwise is He at the right hand of God but doing neither or one or the other?

Is He King?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I don't see God healing people to convert them. Jesus could not do miracles where there was no faith in Him. He brought healing to those with faith. He doesn't want to twist anyone's arm to believe. He wants to give gifts to those who love Him for Who He is: God. He doesn't want to give someone a gift to love Him, because that type of love fades with the novelty, just like when a child gets a new toy. Those who love Him and trust Him without having seen: love best. They believe and hold onto His Promises even if they never see fulfillment because they know Him. If you're looking at miracles you miss The Miracle Maker. If you're looking God in The Face you already see the miraculous.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Jesus.

Healing sick children is a good work Aimiel.

Aimiel

Yup. So is faith in God. Such faith teaches us to not try to tempt God or ask Him to do parlour tricks. If He wanted to heal everyone in the world just to get people to bow to Him, He would probably do so. Does He want to? I don't believe so.

Aimiel

Jesus ruling and reigning. Is there any evidence of it?
Other than eyewitness testimonies? I don't believe so.
Otherwise is He at the right hand of God but doing neither or one or the other?
He is seated in His Father's Throne, expecting until His enemies be made into His footstool.
Is He King?
He's King of Kings. He's my King. He is also: King of The Universe.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Yup. So is faith in God. Such faith teaches us to not try to tempt God or ask Him to do parlour tricks. If He wanted to heal everyone in the world just to get people to bow to Him, He would probably do so. Does He want to? I don't believe so.

Parlor tricks? The working of a true divine healing is no parlor trick. It’s bringing the divine into this world. The Bible is filled with accounts of these happening....but it seems the modern world has never seen one. There is no documented evidence of it that I am aware, yet you claim to have the gift, then claim you don’t think God wishes you to use it.

If God didn’t wish you to use it, I don’t see why he gave it to you in the first place. Seems odd. If you don’t use the gift, it’s the same thing as not having one. FWIW.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Other than eyewitness testimonies? I don't believe so.
Evidence can be scripture. In fact, I am most interested here in bringing scripture together to see all that can be seen.
He is seated in His Father's Throne, expecting until His enemies be made into His footstool.
Why do you say this? Psalm 110? What does it say there?
He's King of Kings. He's my King. He is also: King of The Universe.
God is the King of the Universe. Jesus is King or King of Kings.

Aimiel

I didn't say I don't use the gift or believe that God doesn't want me to use it. I pray as I'm led. I lay hands on those whom I'm directed to do so upon and no others. Again: Jesus couldn't heal those whom He wanted to heal in His own home town. It wasn't because God isn't real or because Jesus didn't have the ability to do so. It was because of un-belief. God doesn't do miracles to make anyone believe in Him. People who believe in Him see miracles because of knowing Who He is, not because that will make believers out of them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Parlor tricks? The working of a true divine healing is no parlor trick. It’s bringing the divine into this world. The Bible is filled with accounts of these happening....but it seems the modern world has never seen one. There is no documented evidence of it that I am aware, yet you claim to have the gift, then claim you don’t think God wishes you to use it.

If God didn’t wish you to use it, I don’t see why he gave it to you in the first place. Seems odd. If you don’t use the gift, it’s the same thing as not having one. FWIW.

It could be with healing and miracles that we look for something measurable, but sometimes something has happened that we cannot explain. Or like with "natural" healing where the body just heals itself, we know something of what happens but not how or why (healing and miracles).

Truster

Acts 2:33 “Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.​

I'm pleased you found that Jacob.